Saturday 14th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Aberdeen v Motherwell

Summer 2024 transfer window

2 hours ago, RicoS321 said:

"Aberdeen are linked with FK Radnicki 1923 goalkeeper Stojan Lekovic."

Always said he was a great stopper.

Any relation to the keeper Killie had many years ago who had the same surname ?

Huns also allegedly interested, although fucks knows what for, the number of goalkeepers they appear to have 🤔

5 hours ago, BigAl said:

Any relation to the keeper Killie had many years ago who had the same surname ?

Huns also allegedly interested, although fucks knows what for, the number of goalkeepers they appear to have 🤔

Forgot about Dragoje. Not sure. I'm going to say yes though. 

Scott Mckenna just been released.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/transfer-news-live-celtic-rangers-32898894

Scott McKenna is available on a free after his release from Nottingham Forest.

The Scotland defender - currently in camp with Steve Clarke ahead of Euro 2024 - spent the second half of the campaign on loan at FC Copenhagen from the EPL outfit.

He will be up for grabs without a transfer fee this summer as he thinks over his next step.

But his immedate focus will be on international duty in Germany.

On 02/06/2024 at 20:37, Jute said:

Can see that being a possibility. 

I would be very surprised.  Mcinnes was raging with jack as he lied to his face about signing for der hun.  I doubt he would want him on those grounds alone let alone his injury record.  The wee rat cunt has barely played for 2 seasons #karmaisabitch

6 hours ago, JessianK said:

Scott Mckenna just been released.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/transfer-news-live-celtic-rangers-32898894

Scott McKenna is available on a free after his release from Nottingham Forest.

The Scotland defender - currently in camp with Steve Clarke ahead of Euro 2024 - spent the second half of the campaign on loan at FC Copenhagen from the EPL outfit.

He will be up for grabs without a transfer fee this summer as he thinks over his next step.

But his immedate focus will be on international duty in Germany.

Aye he turned contract offer from Forrest. Suspect he will have no shortage of offers as he was impressive during his spell in Copenhagen. Shame no sell on windfall but we did make a fair amount from deal. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jute said:

Aye he turned contract offer from Forrest. Suspect he will have no shortage of offers as he was impressive during his spell in Copenhagen. Shame no sell on windfall but we did make a fair amount from deal. 

Can't really complain about it in all honesty. We did well with the initial deal and I hope he manages to get a decent club. As you say, certainly shouldn't be short of suitors. 

Are we still looking at that Iceland goalkeeper who kept a clean sheet against England?  Was he not getting a game under Thelin at Elfsborg?  Guessing it would be a season long loan to begin with if so.

Not seen much in the way of transfer rumours involving Dons in last week. All been very quiet. Only thing that was remotely linked to us was press claiming Huns want £500k for Robbie McCrorie which will probably rule us out. 

Fuck that I would rather him go abroad and get nothing than have him go to those cunts. I don’t actually think Robbie McCrorie is good enough to be paying any fee for. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Jute said:

Fuck that I would rather him go abroad and get nothing than have him go to those cunts. I don’t actually think Robbie McCorrie is good enough to be paying any fee for. 

He could turn out to be the flower of Scotland.

• Haha 1

Bojan Miovski confirming he's away on instagram.

Okay, he actually just posted a photo of him buying a fruit juice with the caption "fruitful adventures await... ⏳" but if that doesn't say "I'm signing for one of the old firm, I look forward to beating Aberdeen at Hampden" then what does?

1 minute ago, Panda said:

Okay, he actually just posted a photo of him buying a fruit juice with the caption "fruitful adventures await... ⏳" but if that doesn't say "I'm signing for one of the old firm, I look forward to beating Aberdeen at Hampden" then what does?

Half a story...the colour of the fruit juice would tell us which side of the arse he's signing for (if it's red on the other hand it would mean he's staying).

10 minutes ago, Panda said:

Seville or Hereford 😉

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SeeBass said:

Would people genuinely hate Bojan if he did join either Celtic or Rangers?

I'd be so disappointed he hadn't moved to play at a higher level more than anything.

Not going to happen

We are NOT selling to either of the cheeks, a player with two years left on a contract and for whom they won't be prepared to pay full value.

What are others thinking with regard to Duk's future?  I'm so sad his second season didn't live up to the debut campaign.

Want to see the guy succeed.

Did the adulation one got from us the fans in 2022-23 go to his head a bit and he became too complacent?