Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Summer 2024 transfer window

3 hours ago, dons8321 said:

Exactly how I saw him. When he was on it he was really on it but most of the time he wasn't, I would hazard a guess that he's back because we have his contract, doubt if Thelin is at all thinking about playing someone who isn't fit, isn't interested and doesn't really fit into his idea of how to play fitba.  I would think he'll be paid off in January unless someone is daft enough to buy him.

Time will tell but Duk must be aware how much of a loose cannon he must look and has a lot of work to do to earn a contract anywhere he's happy to go. I think Thelin is pragmatic enough that he will give him game time based purely on how he performs in training and responds to coaching.  

7 hours ago, Elgindon said:

Unless Pandas point was more that we dodged a £1m-ish bullet

I would suggest a player who was on our radar only a year ago, who is now out of favour at his club, likely remains on our radar. Especially if he might be available in the near future at cut price. So it's one to keep an eye on.

We were interested in Kevin Nisbet and Jamie McGrath years before we managed to get them.

On 07/09/2024 at 09:31, Reekie_Red said:

Duk is back. He's apologised to the club. Gonna take some effort from him before the fans forgive him though. Successive hattricks against Motherwell and Hearts should do. 

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/U31oP2DEt1g3YKYm/?mibextid=xfxF2i

Got to say Duk is looking in far better condition than most of us would have probably expected going by the pictures from today's training. Think he is going to be like a new signing 😄 

Good to also see Clarkson back on the training pitch

• Haha 1