Saturday 14th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Aberdeen v Motherwell

24/25 Strips

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I like the sentiment behind it, but unless we win the League Cup wearing it I can't see it becoming a cult classic.

And like I said for the home top - £68, wise up.

Bought the away kit, nice top. Have a fair supply of home jerseys so it’s the away I get these days. That’s my season ticket.

also keen to buy the northern lights top if anyone has an adult large in good condition!

It's growing on me (not literally). It actually compliments the red strip nicely. Having seen a video of it I think it's one of those that'll look better in the flesh.

I reckon you should all buy it. 

12 minutes ago, Panda said:

It's growing on me (not literally). It actually compliments the red strip nicely. Having seen a video of it I think it's one of those that'll look better in the flesh.

I reckon you should all buy it. 

I went the other way with last years away top. Liked the initial pictures but hated it once I saw it in the club shop. Also new Scotland top I initially didn’t like it when saw release pictures but liked it once I saw it in JD Sports. 

This design reminds me of the Vitesse Arnhem home shirt. Love it.  I have a soft spot for them as used to always buy Greek forward Nikos Machlas from them on Sensible World of Soccer back in the day.  I'm sure he was the European Golden Boot winner in like 1996-97 season.

Him, Sean Dundee, Steven Milne, Kennet Andersson were always my four strikers on the computer. 

• Like 1

The new away top arrived today, big fan, nice shirt!! As seebass said, bit of a Vitesse look but I do like when we go the alternative route with the away and 3rd kit rather than the simple white shirt. I know money talks but I’d be inclined to keep the same home kit for 2-3 years and vary the away yearly.