Saturday 19th October 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Celtic v Aberdeen

24/25 Strips

1 hour ago, RicoS321 said:

Grey. Decent effort. 

Struggling to see it against this white background 😉

Joking aside, like it and wish I hadn't rushed into getting my DNA shirt so soon. Grey is a very fetching colour on men of advanced years.

• Haha 1

The old badge list doesn't look right with the modern Adidas logo. Needs to be the trefoil. 

But that granite top is pretty nice. Change to a trefoil, and offer a version without the sponsor logo, and this would be absolutely spot-on ... would look swell on this man of advancing years 

10 hours ago, Reekie_Red said:

The old badge list doesn't look right with the modern Adidas logo. Needs to be the trefoil. 

But that granite top is pretty nice. Change to a trefoil, and offer a version without the sponsor logo, and this would be absolutely spot-on ... would look swell on this man of advancing years 

Disagree, but maybe that's an age thing. I love it (old badge new Adidas). One of my recent fave home shirts had the badge (saltire I think it was). 

4 hours ago, OrlandoDon said:

Meh. Not a fan of grey, I think we had grey before. Looks like washed out white. Or at least what my whites look like eventually…

Aye I don't like this pattern of bringing out strips that look like they've been washed with the wrong colours, ie last year's home strip.

This season's home is superb, the away is okay, the rip off third is very meh.

14 hours ago, manc_don said:

Disagree, but maybe that's an age thing. I love it (old badge new Adidas). One of my recent fave home shirts had the badge (saltire I think it was). 

Aye, I'd love to see more of our strips revert to the old badge. Yer right, one of the Saltire strips had it too, and from what I remember our centenary strip also had it. The one from the season that Scott Booth returned and played for us for £7.40 a week wages 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Reekie_Red said:

Aye, I'd love to see more of our strips revert to the old badge. Yer right, one of the Saltire strips had it too, and from what I remember our centenary strip also had it. The one from the season that Scott Booth returned and played for us for £7.40 a week wages 

The halcyon days 😂

• Haha 1