Saturday 14th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Aberdeen v Motherwell

Aberdeen hospitality

Do any of you rich oligarchs ever do Pittodrie hospitality?

Us working class folk struggle to pay the £34 ticket price these days, buy I do fancy taking my dad along to a game this season and he's likely to tell he where to go unless I offer him an extra incentive.

Has anyone done the Madri lounge? It worth it? Is it a free bar or not? What's the scran like? Do the Dons generally win if I pay more for the ticket?

It's good for a one off, the food's tasty enough and the booze is booze. As long as you're nae supposed to be writing a report on the game, as it will largely pass you by I've found. 

If I'm not mistaken, the madri is for tables of folk, so if there's just a couple of you, then consider the legend's lounge for a pie and booze.

• Like 1

Been a few times with work, can’t remember which one is the Legends Lounge and which one is Madri Lounge but the one with the high tables and bar stools is a bit shit.

Queue up to get your lunch, the pies they serve at half time are smaller than the ones they sell in the stands which I thought was grippy as fuck (as in someone has decided to go out of their way to spec a different product with the caterer so customers paying the guys of £100 per head get a slightly smaller version) and after the match being handed a single mini bag of Mini Cheddars. 

All of that still better than having Steve Tosh spraying his “wisdom” all over the table.

The one behind the executive boxes where they have table service is much better and feels more like a premium product.

• Like 1

Aye @Slim going by the descriptions on the site I think that's the legends lounge. Madri has a three-course meal.

£216 v Rangers though is pricey likes. I might just treat him to the Red Shed and tell him he can hold one of the flags at half-time. 

• Haha 3

Haven't been to the Pittodrie hospitality before. Have been to a few lounges at other stadiums though, and they are generally disappointing. You still queue for booze, the food is "funcy" but underwhelming. If you ever get a chance to go into a Corp box however, grab it. No queues for booze, nice food