Saturday 26th October 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

Scottish Premiership: Aberdeen v Dundee Utd

St Johnstone v Aberdeen - new season optimism?

Enjoyed 75 minutes of that. We need to learn to manage the game better though - second time in a matter of weeks we've been hanging on against an inferior side.

Two points ahead of Rangers and Hearts and I don't see them ever catching us to be honest.

7 hours ago, Reekie_Red said:

We have. £3M from Espanyol. Which was wildly below our valuation. We rightly told them to get in el mar

Should have said an acceptable bid although interestingly the only source for the Espanyol is the article in Daily Heil. Only article I could find from a Spanish source also mentioned that the story came from the British press. 

18 hours ago, Elgindon said:

Fawanews is where I stream games,...normally good quality picture,but you often have to refresh a few times during a game. Not aware of other sites,and not techy enough for Firestick? VPNs etc whatever they are...

The RedTV stream in itself is pretty shite. Much more often than not in the last year or so I've had to watch on our opponent's stream as they tend to be better quality and buffer less. Last night it seemed to be slightly improved but still pretty shite. Then 5 minutes from the end I remembered that it was on Sky whose streams are far less problematic. 🤦‍♂️

Nilsen really caught my eye last night, he's a metronome player that just keeps it all ticking over nicely.  His through ball for the second was lovely, it's the kind of ball I want to see from Clarkson more often 2bh. 

• Like 1