Saturday 26th October 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

Scottish Premiership: Aberdeen v Dundee Utd

Northern lights top

3 hours ago, OrlandoDon said:

Sorry for the selfish post, anyone know where I can buy the northern lights top? Missed out last year but still keen to get it, adult large. Willing to buy very good /excellent condition second hand too! 

Try DH Gate, they're still advertising them.

It can be hit and miss. You might have to wait months, you might get wrong sizes, you might not get them at all. But sometimes they're fine and usually spot on.

28 minutes ago, Panda said:

Try DH Gate, they're still advertising them.

It can be hit and miss. You might have to wait months, you might get wrong sizes, you might not get them at all. But sometimes they're fine and usually spot on.

Thanks man, I’ve looked there before and couldn’t even tell if they were legit jerseys. Decided against it, most likely hoping for a second hand one that the buyer never wore!

36 minutes ago, OrlandoDon said:

Thanks man, I’ve looked there before and couldn’t even tell if they were legit jerseys. Decided against it, most likely hoping for a second hand one that the buyer never wore!

Aye they're fake but spot on.

I bought the Roma away top and a few Scotland retro strips from it and they've all been great, and even after multiple washes there's no problem.

It's about £20 to find out. 

• Like 1

Issue I’ve found with dhgate (not the new away) is that they seem to not have the badge?!? I can’t afford the postage let alone the shirts themselves on the official site so this is what I’ll be going for. Aiming for the kids full ones. They seem grand. 

the site got taken down at the time of the euros and seems like they’ve lost some of the quality they had.