Saturday 26th October 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

Scottish Premiership: Aberdeen v Dundee Utd

Aberdeen v Kilmarnock

McInnes is becoming a bore with his constant bleating.

Was he always such a torn faced cunt while he was with us and we didn't necessarily see it, or has he got worse with age ?

Out

Golf hopefully 

Stream

Hoose

1-0 (McGrath - penalty)

Agree with your proposed changes Jute 

4 hours ago, BigAl said:

McInnes is becoming a bore with his constant bleating.

We would be complaining about the same thing.

He's not complaining about Aberdeen, he's complaining about the SPFL not bothering to use common sense when putting the fixtures together.

15 minutes ago, Panda said:

We would be complaining about the same thing.

He's not complaining about Aberdeen, he's complaining about the SPFL not bothering to use common sense when putting the fixtures together.

I know exactly what he is complaining about but he's like a stuck record in my opinion and I very much doubt I'm alone in thinking that way

1 minute ago, BigAl said:

I know exactly what he is complaining about but he's like a stuck record in my opinion and I very much doubt I'm alone in thinking that way

Where are all the examples of him constantly going on about it?

31 minutes ago, Panda said:

Where are all the examples of him constantly going on about it?

FFS min, why are you being so confrontational ?

Last Sunday we might apply for a postponement

Last night moaning about the referee, VAR, the amount of time added on, the penalty award, having to travel to Aberdeen for a Sunday league game, the fact that it is apparently a longer journey to Aberdeen than Copenhagen

That enough for you yet ?

Moaning cunt and hope we fucking rip him a new one on Sunday

52 minutes ago, BigAl said:

FFS min, why are you being so confrontational ?

Because it appears you need a telling. 

Last Sunday we might apply for a postponement

That wasn't McInnes saying that though was it?

Last night moaning about the referee, VAR, the penalty award

Well it shouldn't have been a penalty, should it?

You've basically said the same thing three times to make it look like three separate things.

having to travel to Aberdeen for a Sunday league game, the fact that it is apparently a longer journey to Aberdeen than Copenhagen

He's correct in saying the SPFL could have put more thought into the fixtures.

That enough for you yet ?

I count just two complaints then. The penalty and giving Kilmarnock their longest away trip in between two play-off ties - two entirely justified complaints.

Moaning cunt and hope we fucking rip him a new one on Sunday

If he wasn't a moaning cunt would you still not want us to rip him a new one on Sunday?

26 minutes ago, Panda said:

Because it appears you need a telling. 

That wasn't McInnes saying that though was it?

Well it shouldn't have been a penalty, should it?

You've basically said the same thing three times to make it look like three separate things.

I count just two complaints then. The penalty and giving Kilmarnock their longest away trip in between two play-off ties - two entirely justified complaints.

If he wasn't a moaning cunt would you still not want us to rip him a new one on Sunday?

Two in your eyes.

Multiple examples in my eyes

Was he not booked before the penalty happened ?

Oh and don't be telling me a need a telling.

Oh and once again especially for you, in my opinion Derek McInnes has turned into a torn faced greeting cunt.

Can you kindly give us your educated view on exactly what could have been done when the fixtures were announced

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BigAl said:

Can you kindly give us your educated view on exactly what could have been done when the fixtures were announced

When they were putting the fixtures together, how difficult would it be to say "Hearts, Kilmarnock and St Mirren may all have play-offs on those dates. Maybe we shouldn't give one of them an eight-hour round trip in between the two games."

But hey, I'm just an educated cunt.

3 minutes ago, Panda said:

When they were putting the fixtures together, how difficult would it be to say "Hearts, Kilmarnock and St Mirren may all have play-offs on those dates. Maybe we shouldn't give one of them an eight-hour round trip in between the two games."

But hey, I'm just an educated cunt.

Not sure I agree with your last sentence.

Any proof of your education 🤔

2 hours ago, BigAl said:

Not sure I agree with your last sentence.

Cheers pal, knew you didn't think I was a cunt.

2 hours ago, BigAl said:

Any proof of your education 🤔

Yeah got a certificate and everything.

Should have been agreed before the start of the season that should they still be in contention, then certain games would be moved. Complaining a few days to go, in a game they were always going to lose was ridiculous. And he has been bleating all week, just get on with the job. It’s just another game and it’s not like they travelled far. It’s fucking Denmark ffs. 

• Like 2

IMG_5185.thumb.jpeg.b6b20faacac92df0d136449ba4eb2431.jpeg

I think Morris and Rubezic will both start, but I'd go with Vinnie and MacDonald.

Would be good to see some of Palaversa.

Nisbet looking likely to sign before Sunday too, expect him to be on the bench.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Panda said:

I think Morris and Rubezic will both start, but I'd go with Vinnie and MacDonald.

I think he'll drop Morris and play Vinnie (assuming Palaversa isn't ready yet). It's notable that Morris has been subbed in reasonably short order so far, I think he's been found out. Maybe not though. 

Also, surely this is the one game you want Rubi starting? Up against thon Vassell lad, I know I'd want him.

On 23/08/2024 at 20:10, BigAl said:

Exactly...as soon as the fixtures were announced they should have said that they are confident that both teams will win their respective preliminary ties and so their first 2/3 league games will all be played on the following Sunday their Euro games which would have been really helpful for St M and Killie (and Dons fans) who'd have booked train and, possibly, B&B for the Saturday only to find out the fixture had been changed.   But then when have the SPFL or the SFA ever given a fuck about anyone apart the bigots)

Edited by dons8321

Be interesting to see which one of Gueye or McGrath plays through the middle.

I get the impression Thelin would rather see McGrath out wide so that he can play there when Clarkson returns.

Anyhow, strong team, strong bench.

16 minutes ago, Jute said:

Not sure I would describe any team with Gueye in it as strong. 

Gueye first goal 9/2...

Interesting that Killie have dropped McCrorie, the goalkeeper Rangers were trying to flog us at the start of the summer. He's looked more than shaky this season.

4 minutes ago, Panda said:

Gueye first goal 9/2...

Interesting that Killie have dropped McCrorie, the goalkeeper Rangers were trying to flog us at the start of the summer. He's looked more than shaky this season.

I looked that up as soon as I posted that. 

16 minutes ago, Panda said:

Gueye first goal 9/2...

As compared to mitov who seems to be a good talent, a real personality, and full of confidence. Good signing from what we see so far.

see little to suggest Ambrose is a solid signing. Whereas I think there is something about gueye. I think he scores today. Still feel he’ll come off the bench when clarkson is fit, but I think there’s something there.

• Like 1