Saturday 26th October 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

Scottish Premiership: Aberdeen v Dundee Utd

County vs Dons

The boy Akil Wright seems a right good player for them, very good defensively.

Was surprised to learn he's 28 and had a bit of a journeyman career. Maybe a late bloomer. Certainly one to keep an eye on though.

• Like 1

Have to given Morris credit where it’s due, that was a great ball for the goal. The finish is exactly the type of finish we’ve been screaming sokler for, but it says it all (and justifies it) that the guy we brought in to challenge him, has got it.

Great to see us keep going to the very end, really feels like Thelin is instilling something positive. The pitch invasion was probably a bit OTT but can totally understand why some did. It’s exactly why we love football, the ecstasy of a last minute winner.

I see there are rumours of Duk being back in Aberdeen?

10 hours ago, Panda said:

The boy Akil Wright seems a right good player for them, very good defensively.

Was surprised to learn he's 28 and had a bit of a journeyman career. Maybe a late bloomer. Certainly one to keep an eye on though.

I was surprised at is age when I looked him up. Seems to have played most of his career in English non leagues. 

Other County player who I liked the look of was Ronan Hale. Worked our back line and was unlucky with goal that was chopped off and not much wrong with penalty that Mitov saved. Another worth keeping an eye on. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, manc_don said:

Have to given Morris credit where it’s due, that was a great ball for the goal. The finish is exactly the type of finish we’ve been screaming sokler for, but it says it all (and justifies it) that the guy we brought in to challenge him, has got it.

Great to see us keep going to the very end, really feels like Thelin is instilling something positive. The pitch invasion was probably a bit OTT but can totally understand why some did. It’s exactly why we love football, the ecstasy of a last minute winner.

I see there are rumours of Duk being back in Aberdeen

I was in the paddock at the side and had a really good view of the stand.  It was obvious this would happen if there was a late winner as the stand was rammed and if you look at the footage and watch the crowd people are getting shoved onto the pitch before the ball has even hit the back of the net.  For those at the front there was nowhere else to go but forward such was the scale of the bounce.   People then got carried away and started going onto the pitch to celebrate which is a bit cringe given its only county away.  That said it was still a big goal for us and that game was INTENSE all the way through.  It really was some bounce when we scored, you can't beat a last minute winner.

• Like 1