Saturday 26th October 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

Scottish Premiership: Aberdeen v Dundee Utd

Palaversa

manc_don

Looked solid enough for his first game. Think he will need to have a few games to get used to speed of game here. As others said on match thread I think he looks more a defensive holding mid than a box to box player but that’s based on one game only. 

• Like 1

Had my wisdom teeth out so in my newfound (lack of) wisdom, plumped up for redtv and watched the game back. He bloody impressed me, good bit of aggression but controlled. Can see there’s a player in there and excited to see what else he can do. Think it was OD in the match thread who said it would be good to see him alongside Shinnie, which I agree with, seeing the three of them interchangeable would be a useful thing to have. 

1 hour ago, manc_don said:

Had my wisdom teeth out so in my newfound (lack of) wisdom, plumped up for redtv and watched the game back. He bloody impressed me, good bit of aggression but controlled. Can see there’s a player in there and excited to see what else he can do. Think it was OD in the match thread who said it would be good to see him alongside Shinnie, which I agree with, seeing the three of them interchangeable would be a useful thing to have. 

The things you do while high on drugs.

• Haha 1