Saturday 14th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Aberdeen v Motherwell

x

Jagerdeen

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sitting next to you? that almost makes you a diehard too - but not quite.

Thought he did a shite job of trying to kick ricksen - must try harder!

I also heard the celtic fan rumour shortly afterwards - typical hunnish deflection tactics  :o

:lolabove:

It was an awful attempt may have something to do with the 8 or 9 tins of lager consumed in the morning. Still not sure which was worse that or the henry lloyd top  :thumbsup:

Even worse for me was the fact that a well known aberdeen fan and poster on donstalk posted his name and address on follow follow. Fucking grassing wank piece  >:D

exactly

the only dissapointment was that the loon who ran out to Cameron was so surprised that he had been allowed to run to the half way line, seemingly without any stewards or police noticing, that he didnae know what to do and just kinda pushed Cameron to the ground.

I remember the weekend after when Off The Ball ran a competition to see who could come up with the best Scottish football related anagram*.  The winner was:

A

Northern

Drunken

Youth

Clobbers

A

Mediocre

Eentertainer

Rambling

Orange

Nonsense

;D

(*is that called an anagram?)

NO - Nae this lot...

cronosimantas.jpg

I miss the hyped up Rangers matches we used to have where the press egged everyone on the put some hate into the fixture.

I even remember Reekie Red being quoted in the Sun for one of his pre-match build ups on Donstalk for calling the huns "the great unwashed".  That might even have been before the infamous pitch invasion half 5 kick off game.

Anything you can do to get some venom into this coming Saturday's fixture Reekie?

I'll start the ball rolling - We're only a couple of months off the 20th anniversary of the simmy tackle!

7ys7koj.jpg

The hatred between Aberdeen and Rangers makes these games far far more enjoyable for me and always look forward to them.  Even better now we have upperhand at Pittodrie over them.  Pity about Ibrox though but live in hope.

I got banned from the original AFC Chat on the official site for posting details of a public appearance Andy Cameron was making in Aberdeen when he was opening the newly refurbished Makro store.

Shit i remember that.  you put a post along the lines of "casuals do your job".  Kicked up loads of fuss that did, i remember the free the shady 1 campaign that followed

Interesting, is that where you normally sit?

I sit about 4 rows directly behind the boy that ran on.

Nope my season ticket was for the RDS upper but i got it swapped for that game so i could sit next to my mates! I was fuming as he was meant to be getting the pies in at the time  :;D

Even worse for me was the fact that a well known aberdeen fan and poster on donstalk posted his name and address on follow follow. Fucking grassing wank piece  >:D

Covesheep wasnt it? Fucking poor show!

Nope my season ticket was for the RDS upper but i got it swapped for that game so i could sit next to my mates! I was fuming as he was meant to be getting the pies in at the time  :;D

Out of interest, is the boy still banned from the Pitt?

I remember the weekend after when Off The Ball ran a competition to see who could come up with the best Scottish football related anagram*.  The winner was:

A

Northern

Drunken

Youth

Clobbers

A

Mediocre

Entertainer

Rambling

Orange

Nonsense

;D

(*is that called an anagram?)

I'm sorry SuperTrade, but it was actually:

A

Nasty

Dons

Yob

Clobbers

Ageing

Mediocre

Entertainer

Reciting

Orange

Nonsense

:thumbsup:

Covesheep wasnt it? Fucking poor show!

Out of interest, is the boy still banned from the Pitt?

it certainly was, wasnt going to name names but everyone knows who the grassing wank was, very very poor show but the sort of cuntery we have come to expect from the prick

he was given a letter from john morgan saying he was no longer welcome to attend aberdeen games but as far as an offical ban goes, there was nothing, not that, that would have stopped him anyway as he loves the dons through and through!

he was given a letter from john morgan saying he was no longer welcome to attend aberdeen games but as far as an offical ban goes, there was nothing, not that, that would have stopped him anyway as he loves the dons through and through!

I thought that the press at the time, as well as claiming he was a Celtic fan, was saying he had to go for psychiatric checks or something?

Guest swaddon

Im nae a betting person, but can anyone find the odds on Tommy Wright getting sent off?

They've stopped taking bets on it.

Only kidding, I don't know what the odds are.