Saturday 28th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Dundee v Aberdeen

Kilmarnock v Aberdeen

mizer

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like the AFC players are putting in 110% (with the exception of the keeper who is a nightmare), they simply are not good enough - doesn't matter about Jimmy's tactical tombola - the players just are not fit to wear dons shirts.

Possibly harsh.  I'm not saying he's having a good game, but from what I've heard the defence have been posted missing for 3 of the 4 goals, and Seve gave away a pen.

I'm not sure it's all down to Jimmy - yes, he bought the players - but if they don't perform....

In the first half it seemed like chance after chance and no friggin dons player could finish - not sure what jimmy can do about that.

Realistically who would we get in?

there is a /very/ outside chance of McGhee - but certainly not until Well are out of Europe.

Don't think many others would touch us with a barge pole - oh except to "save" money Milne and Miler would appoint Sandy Clarke.

I'm not sure it's all down to Jimmy - yes, he bought the players - but if they don't perform....

In the first half it seemed like chance after chance and no friggin dons player could finish - not sure what jimmy can do about that.

He could leave a settled side for a start. Changing the defence every game is the best way to ruin a teams confidence. >:(

Realistically who would we get in?

there is a /very/ outside chance of McGhee - but certainly not until Well are out of Europe.

Don't think many others would touch us with a barge pole - oh except to "save" money Milne and Miler would appoint Sandy Clarke.

The club can't afford to sack JC, he just signed a new contract.

I understand what you are saying - but you can hardly argue that any of our defenders have done anything to deserve a place in the side in any of the games this season.

He clearly has no faith in any of our defenders and doesn't know who his best 4 are.

And yes, I agree - sacking Jimmy would be bad financially.

The argument put forward by new managers for their team performing poorly is that they haven't had the chance to mould the team into their mindset and tactics, coupled with "not having their own players".

So, Jimmy's not got that excuse.

What could Jimmy do about players missing chances?  It;s his freaking job to get the team ready - he's got a soddin strikers' coach and he (JC) picks the team.  These are the guys he reckons are good enough..............  when plainly, they're not !  :hammer:

I truly am fearful about the Celtic  >:D  game, if we ship 4 goals to Killie