Bossu

The thing that frustrates me about him is that he is totally silent. A good defence has a vocal keeper behind them to keep them right. Langfield is good at sorting out the backline and shouting at people when he needs to. Bossu didn't speak all night!!

Also, he can't catch crosses, he spills every ball, and his positioning is bollocks!

I suspect he has too much to concentrate on just standing up straight never mind having to shout too.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking hell where do y ustart with this goalkeeper.

he reminds me of Richard Kiel in the bond films. Big and lumbering but you do wonder how the hell he every gets hold of anything.

The first goal I stood with utter amazement (much like he did) as I watched the Killie striker bearing down on him, closer, closer, closer and finally just slots it in. Bossu did get a touch though which ill give him credit for but he just stood and watched. If im fair i am a shit goalie (ask Inter ma lamb or anyone I went to school with) but I do have my moments and I just dont understand why it didnt occur to him to close down the killie player and smother the ball. When it went in he didnt even look pissed off.

The second goal he made the decision to come for the cross then changed his mind. the ball takes a couple of deflections but ends up just inside the 6yard box and almost out for a corner. Does he come out and blast it away? does he come out and smother the ball? After all hes just stood there and has a head start? NO  he stands there and with our defence posted missing the killie player comes in and blasts it under him. Again he just didnt look bothered.

The penalty? well im bemused why that was given so ill let him off with that

The 4th? As with the 1st he didnt come out to narrow the angle and worse he didnt deck the dons defender (diamond?) who let the ball once again bounce over his head and straight to the killie striker.

Fucking hell where do y ustart with this goalkeeper.

he reminds me of Richard Kiel in the bond films. Big and lumbering but you do wonder how the hell he every gets hold of anything.

The first goal I stood with utter amazement (much like he did) as I watched the Killie striker bearing down on him, closer, closer, closer and finally just slots it in. Bossu did get a touch though which ill give him credit for but he just stood and watched. If im fair i am a shit goalie (ask Inter ma lamb or anyone I went to school with) but I do have my moments and I just dont understand why it didnt occur to him to close down the killie player and smother the ball. When it went in he didnt even look pissed off.

The second goal he made the decision to come for the cross then changed his mind. the ball takes a couple of deflections but ends up just inside the 6yard box and almost out for a corner. Does he come out and blast it away? does he come out and smother the ball? After all hes just stood there and has a head start? NO  he stands there and with our defence posted missing the killie player comes in and blasts it under him. Again he just didnt look bothered.

The penalty? well im bemused why that was given so ill let him off with that

The 4th? As with the 4th he didnt come out to narrow the angle and worse he didnt deck the dons defender (diamond?) who let the ball once again bounce over his head and straight to the killie striker.

Apparently Severin was rugby tackling the forward.  Richard Gordon spotted it and said surely a penalty before assistant stuck his flag up and gave it.

Oh that linesman was a joke and his opposite number wasnt much better.

From my vantage point yon killie boy was barging his way into the box with severin barging back. The killie boys gets a shot in which goes wide. The ref was looking right at it from about 15yards way and waved for a goal kick.  

Then suddenly he changes his mind and goes to the linesman who had already missed several fouls that happened right infront of him and the ball going out for throw ins 50% of the time and had a worse view of the decision than him. Suddenly its a penalty?? :hammer:

Apparently Severin was rugby tackling the forward.  Richard Gordon spotted it and said surely a penalty before assistant stuck his flag up and gave it.

It was a clear penalty. Told that to a few Glasgow reds in front of us and got a few dodgy comments etc back (HI SHITBAG!!! :wave:), but Severin was clearly strangling the guy. Stupid cunt.

He was shouting to night, thats why Zander and Seve were so confused Baffled the fuck out of them!

A schmoke und a pancake. You know, a flapjack und a shigarette? No? Shigar und a waffle? No?

Why?

Because he's French man speaking like, a Brit doing a shit impression of a Dutchman? ;D ;D ;D

It was a clear penalty. Told that to a few Glasgow reds in front of us and got a few dodgy comments etc back (HI SHITBAG!!! :wave:), but Severin was clearly strangling the guy. Stupid cunt.

I listened to it on the radio, and Richard Gordon called it as a penalty straight away, before the linesman intervened.

I thought it was a penalty. Fucking stupid from Seve to be holding onto a player like that in the box. You'd think with his experience he'd have more of a fucking clue. He was gash tonight.  :hammer:

Got to confess thuoght it was a penalty as well. Thought he'd got away with it to start with when ref gave goal kick. Reckless and stupid action from our captain

:o :o :o :o :o :o

Bossu's "career" stats

Year: Club: Apps

1997–2000 RC Lens 87

2000–2001 Barnet 00

2000 Hayes (loan) 01

2001 Rushden & Diamonds (loan) 00

2001–2003 Hayes 32

2003–2005 Gillingham 06

2004 Torquay United (loan) 02

2004 Oldham Athletic (loan) 00

2005–2006 Darlington 09

2005 Accrington Stanley (loan) 01

2006–2008 Walsall 01

2008– Aberdeen

Who was that BB?

I never saw it but was reliably informed (by Big Al and others) it was a definite pen. Silly boy Seve.

Bossu.

Give up playing football. You are not good at catching the ball. Goalie 101.

I have both Bossu and Souter autographs and they look identical.

Haven't figured out how to add a pic yet.

I clik on the icon and just get a little box with in it

Bossu is worst keeper i've seen in a Dons shirt. Hell, Winters was better than him! I thought it was a blatent penalty, Seve was a moron, couldn't believe at the beginning we'd got away with it, only to see the linesman put his flag up. The officials were an absolute joke on Wednesday night, just as much as our clubs performance.

Bossu is worst keeper i've seen in a Dons shirt. Hell, Winters was better than him! I thought it was a blatent penalty, Seve was a moron, couldn't believe at the beginning we'd got away with it, only to see the linesman put his flag up. The officials were an absolute joke on Wednesday night, just as much as our clubs performance.

Not that I'm saying it wasn't a penalty, because it was.  Did anyone happen to notice if the flag was up before the Killie fans appealed?  Just something I thought of at the time.