Sunday 6th October 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Aberdeen v Hearts

Whatever happened to....

CtS

Just found this thread! So many names from aaaages ago

On 03/04/2009 at 10:25, boboisared said:
On 03/04/2009 at 08:40, BobbyBiscuit said:

I like it. You've clearly thought this through. You can be "Events Co-ordinator".  I'll make some banners, or something...

TF with a joint account maybe?

I used to go to away games with BB, mainly during the Skovdahl years. Was part of the Stirling Reds. Decent chap who rated every player against his all-time fav Brian Grant 

• Like 1

On 25/09/2024 at 11:03, Reekie_Red said:

Just found this thread! So many names from aaaages ago

I used to go to away games with BB, mainly during the Skovdahl years. Was part of the Stirling Reds. Decent chap who rated every player against his all-time fav Brian Grant 

Reekie, I've just taken a few minutes to read through the twelve pages of this thread,

Christ min, you're nae kidding certainly brought back memories of some of the folk that used to be regulars on here. Some great folk amongst them and certainly some that always ensured life was never quiet on here and a fair few that I know from European trips to Madrid and Munich back in 2007/08 😉

Also had the pleasure of meeting Bobby Biscuit when he brought the football team he coached down to my neck of the woods for a friendly game 

• Like 1