Sunday 6th October 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Aberdeen v Hearts

Todays fitba

TENEMENTFUNSTER

Torres looked alright till he got in to a position to shoot, then awful...

More a worry for Chelsea must be how rarely that position was created.  The front 3 were all woeful, and Lampard completely anonymous. 

Horrific game to watch, think Fulham could have caused more problems if they had given it a go a bit earlier in the game.

Holy shit, I switched over at the wrong time!

2142: Wowzers. AC Milan midfielder Gennaro Gattuso has gone mad. The Italian greets the final whistle by marching straight over to assistant Tottenham coach Joe Jordan and head-butting him. Incredible. The two benches clash as a result as Gattuso is pulled away, but still he tries to get at the Tottenham bench. Absolutely staggering from the veteran midfielder. What's the Italian for bad loser?

:violin::wanker:

Holy shit, I switched over at the wrong time!

2142: Wowzers. AC Milan midfielder Gennaro Gattuso has gone mad. The Italian greets the final whistle by marching straight over to assistant Tottenham coach Joe Jordan and head-butting him. Incredible. The two benches clash as a result as Gattuso is pulled away, but still he tries to get at the Tottenham bench. Absolutely staggering from the veteran midfielder. What's the Italian for bad loser?

:violin::wanker:

Not sure how much contact he made but gattuso certainly tried to stick the head on him.

Would have loved to see joe jordan batter him!

Fuck me, I almost switched that game off, what with all the verbal onanism from the commentary team.  Far as I could see Barca passed it around alot without creating much apart from a couple of chances Messi should really have scored with, then both teams huffed and puffed achieving fuck all until Van Persie's improbable goal (just what was the keeper doing letting that in?).  Anyway good win for Arsenal and reasonable game but far from the super spectacle they fucking twats were trying to make it out as.

Perhaps should have watched Roma impode and go down 3-2 to Shaktar Donesk  :o

I thought it was a good, especially the first half.  Barcelona should have been 3-0 up but didn't take their chances.  Arsenal fair turned it round, and great winner from Arshavin.

Nah you're probably right, it was a good game, well 1st half and last 15 anyway but the constant wank-fest over the EPL is bad enough but every time Barca are on it is embarrassing. I get it, they're good.

Nah you're probably right, it was a good game, well 1st half and last 15 anyway but the constant wank-fest over the EPL is bad enough but every time Barca are on it is embarrassing. I get it, they're good.

I thought pretty much the same as your two previous posts, though I can't say I was listening to the commentary, but ITV are shite so I wouldn't be surprised about a wank fest. Decent game in spells but barca toyed with Arsenal but were very ineffective. Good on Arsenal, and fully deserved. I have to admit, i thought Wilshire played the ball too late until arshavin came along. I then thought he'd do his usual row z effort. Quite glad I was wrong. Decent wins for both North London clubs.

I thought pretty much the same as your two previous posts, though I can't say I was listening to the commentary, but ITV are shite so I wouldn't be surprised about a wank fest. Decent game in spells but barca toyed with Arsenal but were very ineffective. Good on Arsenal, and fully deserved. I have to admit, i thought Wilshire played the ball too late until arshavin came along. I then thought he'd do his usual row z effort. Quite glad I was wrong. Decent wins for both North London clubs.

If you look at the replay from behind the goal, as soon as it leaves his boot Arshavin is smiling, always like it when players are celebrating before it even goes in.

I thought it was a good game, but i wouldn't go as far as great, it certainly wasn't as good as the game last season between the two at the Emirates.  There were times when players had far too long on the ball (Xavi ran 40 yards unchallenged through the centre of midfield at one point) which I can't imagine will happen when either of them play any of the other big teams left in the CL.  All very pleasing on the eye, but if it was my team, I'd want someone going in and nailing him.