Sunday 6th October 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Aberdeen v Hearts

Todays fitba

TENEMENTFUNSTER

Man Utd one up against the arse. Arsenal are always trying to pass it into the net.

MESSAGE TO FOOTBALL COMMENTATORS:

Fabio Da Silva and Rafael Da Silva are identical twins. We get it. You have trouble telling them apart. We get that too. At first the only way you could tell them apart was due to Fabio's wedding ring.  Yeah, we've heard that story as well, very often as it happens.

Here's how I tell them apart:

One plays on the left and one on the right so it's a pretty safe bet if one of the twins has it on the right, it's Rafael... the left? That'll be Fabio.  Another clever way to do this is through the big writing on their back which rather conveniently spells out the appropriate first name of whichever twin happens to be wearing that shirt. 

I've got a 100% record so far in spotting them I only hope this filters through to the appropriate people...  ::)

Never realised he was as old as that. Hope its a successful operation nevertheless!

Last night, I only managed to watch the first half, but it seemed like the only team that were going to cause unites problems, were themselves. Played some fantastic football, though how O'Shea managed not to pick one of 5 united players in the box I will never know. Higgs, Rooney and Hernandez linked up really well. How wasnthe second half bb?

Never realised he was as old as that. Hope its a successful operation nevertheless!

Last night, I only managed to watch the first half, but it seemed like the only team that were going to cause unites problems, were themselves. Played some fantastic football, though how O'Shea managed not to pick one of 5 united players in the box I will never know. Higgs, Rooney and Hernandez linked up really well. How wasnthe second half bb?

A bit jittery, Marseille came into it more.  United looked a lot better when Valencia came on, he was excellent and had a brilliant pass for the second goal.  Did it the hard way as per usual after Brown's og and van der Sar had a good save. Did enough to get through and played some nice stuff at times. Rooney and Scholes were superb.