Saturday 28th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Dundee v Aberdeen

Todays fitba

TENEMENTFUNSTER

;D Danke.

I do wonder who they'll get in next, apparently Robben and Ribery have been very vocal in criticising him publicly, sounds like another place where the players have too much clout.

Jimmy Calderwood.

Bayern have been pish everytime I've seen then since the Champs League final, and even then they were pish. The more I think about it, the last time I seen them have a convincing win was against King Jimmys Aberdeen team.

Also in related today's fitba news: King Jimmy lifts trophy today. There'll be dancing in the streets of Ross tonight, for sure.

Jimmy Calderwood.

Bayern have been pish everytime I've seen then since the Champs League final, and even then they were pish. The more I think about it, the last time I seen them have a convincing win was against King Jimmys Aberdeen team.

Also in related today's fitba news: King Jimmy lifts trophy today. There'll be dancing in the streets of Ross tonight, for sure.

Good on him, getting a result in a cup at the second time of asking versus QotS...

Hernandez has put United 1-0 against Chelski.

That boy's been a revelation since he has signed for United. Only £6 million too, in this day and age, that is a bargain. He is quality and has that all important knack of being in the right place at the right time.

Chelski, on the other hand, haven't been so lucky with their £50 signing of Torres. Off at half time.

Hernandez has put United 1-0 against Chelski.

That boy's been a revelation since he has signed for United. Only £6 million too, in this day and age, that is a bargain. He is quality and has that all important knack of being in the right place at the right time.

Chelski, on the other hand, haven't been so lucky with their £50 signing of Torres. Off at half time.

United did very, very well tonight for an average team...  :wave: