Saturday 28th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Dundee v Aberdeen

Todays fitba

TENEMENTFUNSTER

It's been a damn sight better than the Copa Del Rey final!  :hammer:

Doesn't surprise me in the slightest! Quite glad I'm not watching it tbh. What was more shocking was, I passed a pub near Central London, which was showing El Classico, instead of the North London derby. wtf?!?!

Great game, and some of the football on show is a joy to watch. Funny really, with United slip up at Somecheapsportscompanystadium.com or whatever, Arsenal actually had a chance at the title. Doesn't look like they're going to take their opportunity though.

Think they will end up 3rd

Did you see QPRcelebrating despite a let gasp Norwich goal. They'll be gutted when they get  to a TV.

Also enjoyed Barry Nic's wee relegated coupon. The only way is down after Pittodrie, some of our current lot should learn this recurring lesson.

Dunno about that. Russel and Super Kev doing ok! The difference being, the majority of this lot aren't even worthy of lacing their boots. I still hope Cardiff get promoted. Norwich are shite.

Did you see QPRcelebrating despite a let gasp Norwich goal. They'll be gutted when they get  to a TV.

Also enjoyed Barry Nic's wee relegated coupon. The only way is down after Pittodrie, some of our current lot should learn this recurring lesson.

I feel sorry for Barry Nic more than anything else. Had a horrendous run of injuries and only really now getting a run of games.

The fans already knew which is why there wasnt a full celebration and the players didnt come back out. QPR are basically promoted unless they lose their next 2 games 3-0 & 4-0 and Cardiff win theirs 3-0 & 4-0. OR they get a points deduction

Bonus for me was Plymouth Argyle winning again. Despite a 10 point deduction and on the brink of folding they will definetly stay up if they win their last 3 games.