Saturday 28th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Dundee v Aberdeen

Todays fitba

TENEMENTFUNSTER

Huns beating Well 1-0 so far but the story of the day is this little piece of news:

1225: Just when you thought the royal wedding was over, it appears that Rangers captain David Weir has a 'congratulations to William & Kate' message embroidered on his shirt.

Scousers currently pumping newcastle 3-0. Could have done with Miereles scoring as he's my FF captain. Couldn't afford Kuyt :(

Tims 1 up against United.

Big game between Arsenal and Man United today. Anything other than a win will give Chelsea hope that they can have a chance at the title.

Scousers currently pumping newcastle 3-0. Could have done with Miereles scoring as he's my FF captain. Couldn't afford Kuyt :(

Tims 1 up against United.

Big game between Arsenal and Man United today. Anything other than a win will give Chelsea hope that they can have a chance at the title.

I think Newcastle played quite well in the first half, but the forward players are shocking. Kuqi and Ranger up front at the moment says it all. Williamson had a shocker too.

Hopefully (from a neutral point of view) Arsenal put up a bit of a fight against Man U today, but I think it'll be comfortable for United.

Quite a poor game tbh, though I'd say Arsenal deserve their lead so far. Unfortunate not to get a penalty in the first half, and I do think the match officials are having a bit of dodgy game. Vidic quite clearly touched the ball, but hey ho :)

Quite a poor game tbh, though I'd say Arsenal deserve their lead so far. Unfortunate not to get a penalty in the first half, and I do think the match officials are having a bit of dodgy game. Vidic quite clearly touched the ball, but hey ho :)

Aye, ref more than evened it up with the foul on Owen in the second half. Arsenal deserved it though, United looked as though they were just out for a leisurely kick about in the sun. A bit worrying how flat they become when Giggs isn't in the centre these days.

Although he wasn't great when he came on I thought Valencia should have started; cracking player and is in good form and is more direct than Nani which would have worried Arsenal more in my opinion.

Aye, ref more than evened it up with the foul on Owen in the second half. Arsenal deserved it though, United looked as though they were just out for a leisurely kick about in the sun. A bit worrying how flat they become when Giggs isn't in the centre these days.

Although he wasn't great when he came on I thought Valencia should have started; cracking player and is in good form and is more direct than Nani which would have worried Arsenal more in my opinion.

I thought Nani was pretty anonymous today. Valencia came on and started bringing the game to them and getting behind Clichy and knocking in some decent crosses. United do need some form of midfield general though, I thought Arsenal pretty much played right through Anderson, Park and Carrick. And considering your point that Giggs and Scholes are obviously getting on a bit, Fletcher cannot be the only one to organise that midfield.

3-2 final score

Celtic now a point behind and have 2 away games (Kilmarnock & Hearts) before finishing at home to motherwell

Huns have 2 home games (Hearts & Dundee United) and finish at Rugby Park

must be a conspiracy.

I can still see points dropped by both teams, the Huns moslty.

Man united cruising against schalke. Even brought Owen on. Good to see bobbys favourite guy Gibson score too ;)

;D Cracking ball from him to Valencia for the first.

Feel a bit sorry for Raul, his professional pride must have taken a bit of a denting tonight.  He was excellent though.

Anyone else think it would be fucking hilarious if Lennon's Celtic won absolutely fuck-all this season?

It would be funny but to be honest CtS I'm so pig sick of the whole Scottish Football panto that I just want the season done.  Not just the fact we've been monumentally shite (that's always a big part in these things of course) but the whole ref thing, bomb thing, huns takeover-davie weir's shirt etc and it is such a fucking soulless, humourless, entertainment-less mess that I really want nothing to do with it anymore.  It's horrible.

The fact we start in July again actually saddens me.  Football, in general, this season has been fucking ding.

Anyone else think it would be fucking hilarious if Lennon's Celtic won absolutely fuck-all this season?

It would.

It would be funny but to be honest CtS I'm so pig sick of the whole Scottish Football panto that I just want the season done.  Not just the fact we've been monumentally shite (that's always a big part in these things of course) but the whole ref thing, bomb thing, huns takeover-davie weir's shirt etc and it is such a fucking soulless, humourless, entertainment-less mess that I really want nothing to do with it anymore.  It's horrible.

The fact we start in July again actually saddens me.  Football, in general, this season has been fucking ding.

This is very true.

The bit in bold is especially true. One of the reasons why I'm glad I live in London means I don't have to deal with the faux drama everyday.