Saturday 28th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Dundee v Aberdeen

Todays fitba

TENEMENTFUNSTER

I agree with you to a certain extent, but its something the spl could learn about. Marketing and hyping your own league. Incidentally, as I said I thought last nights game was actually a good game. Not something that can be said for most finals, no matter the league.

I do enjoy football Bobby. What i cannot stand is the media over hyping every single detail about a match which for me thanks to this wonderful champions league bullshit is getting to be as unique as a Man United vs Liverpool/ Arsenal/ Chelsea league match.

And 9 times out of 10 that hype ends in complete tedium

Then why buy into the hype? Take the game for what it is. People on here and other forums seem to think matches are shit if they don't end up 4-3 just because of the "hype".

Dutch play off final for the last Europa League spot. ADO won 5-1 in the first leg, and now Gronigen have made it 5-1 in the second. Penalties now being played.

ADO won 4-3 on penalties and in Europe for the first time in some 20 years I think.

Swansea currently 4-2 up against Reading in the Championship play off final. Been a cracking game and atmosphere, with former SPL players starring and having considerable influence on the game (Dorius de Vries, how I would have loved us to sign him, Noel Hunt and Stephen Dobbie)

Crikey.  What a jammy bastard.

That is unbelievably polite.  Michael Owen is a C*nt of a man.  He once said that he didn't see himself as injury prone and he couldn't understand why the Newcastle fans referred to him as injury prone.  Well Michael it might be because you only played in about 25% of possible games during your 4 years on tyneside because you were always injured, and took home 90K a week for sitting on your arse or playing golf.  You then thought it would be nice to F off as soon as possible rather than sign on for one more season and bang in a few goals to repay to cash that the club in vested in you!

One can only assume that he must be doing a good job mucking out Fergie's race horses to be offered a new contract.  Sad.

That is unbelievably polite.  Michael Owen is a C*nt of a man.  He once said that he didn't see himself as injury prone and he couldn't understand why the Newcastle fans referred to him as injury prone.  Well Michael it might be because you only played in about 25% of possible games during your 4 years on tyneside because you were always injured, and took home 90K a week for sitting on your arse or playing golf.  You then thought it would be nice to F off as soon as possible rather than sign on for one more season and bang in a few goals to repay to cash that the club in vested in you!

One can only assume that he must be doing a good job mucking out Fergie's race horses to be offered a new contract.  Sad.

Check out the Bar-Codes fan!  ;D

Lichtenstein beating Lithuania 2-0 at home 50 odd mins gone

Would be a good result for us but might be difficult beating them ourselves when we play them.

Excellent result so far but we just need to make sure we do the business at Hampden in September first.

Lichtenstein beating Lithuania 2-0 at home 50 odd mins gone

Would be a good result for us but might be difficult beating them ourselves when we play them.

If we can't beat them we don't deserve to qualify.

Both of then looked pish when we played them, as long as we stay professional then we should easily beat both.

England game wasn't a bad one in the 2nd half, very stretched at points. Quite what Hart was doing for the 2nd goal was beyond me, though the wall should have stood firm as well. Bent missed an absolute sitter.

Bit of a shame Montenegro fuked up against Bulgaria