Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Todays fitba

TENEMENTFUNSTER

Hayes goal against HIVs last night was quite special. Must have gone past 6 players before finishing it well. I know Tlg mentioned he is a fan, but is this someone we should be looking at?

Do not be rediculous why would we want a wide player who creates chances and scores goals. Much better getting in another central defender.

Joking aside would expect Hayes to move south when his contract with expires with Caley. Would love to see him at Aberdeen but suspect we have missed the chance of getting him.

Do not be rediculous why would we want a wide player who creates chances and scores goals. Much better getting in another central defender.

Joking aside would expect Hayes to move south when his contract with expires with Caley. Would love to see him at Aberdeen but suspect we have missed the chance of getting him.

I suspect you'll be right, shame really, especially since he's already up north which is usually half the battle!

Pumped by Man City. Or so the score line would suggest.

Reina makes yet another "rare" mistake.  :hammer: Am I the only one that sees him as a fucking liability?

Decent second goal from City.

As for the third.. joke penalty decision. Clear dive. Will it be punished or even mentioned? Will it fuck.

Still think Liverpool played well. Hart was the difference between the teams.

Pumped by Man City. Or so the score line would suggest.

Reina makes yet another "rare" mistake.  :hammer: Am I the only one that sees him as a fucking liability?

Decent second goal from City.

As for the third.. joke penalty decision. Clear dive. Will it be punished or even mentioned? Will it fuck.

Still think Liverpool played well. Hart was the difference between the teams.

Actually, as a totally impartial viewer, I'd say the differences were Toure and Liverpool's complete inability to be a threat upfront apart from the one early chance.

Carroll may be a player, but we'll never know if they can't get the ball to him!