Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Todays fitba

TENEMENTFUNSTER

btw anyone watch the UEFA cup last night?

Forgot it was on and only caught the end of the 1st half of the Athletic v Sporting match which was superb, unfortunately the 2nd half wasn't quite as good but cracking goal to win it.  Anyone else get pissed off at Nevin wanking all over the (English) referee? He did ok but I'm not sure he merited such fawning praise.

Occasionally flicked over to the Valencia v Atletico match which looked a bit "fighty" toward the end.

Should be a cracking final, shame they all have to head to Bucharest for it.

btw anyone watch the UEFA cup last night?

Forgot it was on and only caught the end of the 1st half of the Athletic v Sporting match which was superb, unfortunately the 2nd half wasn't quite as good but cracking goal to win it.  Anyone else get pissed off at Nevin wanking all over the (English) referee? He did ok but I'm not sure he merited such fawning praise.

Occasionally flicked over to the Valencia v Atletico match which looked a bit "fighty" toward the end.

Should be a cracking final, shame they all have to head to Bucharest for it.

Yep, was grating a little. I find it irritating when pundits/co-commentators pick holes in every decision but the extent to which Nevin was going the other way was ridiculous. Wouldn't have happened had the ref been any other nationality too.

Other than that it was a good watch, chuffed for Bilbao as they've served up some good stuff over the course of the season. Hopefully the final lives up to it.

Was a tremendous game and great to see that level of emotion from the players at the end. Some great football on show. I thought Collymore made a good point after the game, though id argue it was more relevant to English teams. they don't care enough about the Europa league and why they often fail in europe. Hope Bilbao pump atletico in the final  :thumbsup:

sadly disappointingly well behaved match, apart from Brown's mental lunge at the Algerian, right at the end.

would have preferred another 3 goals, just to watch the Huns implode even more.

Is it compulsory for Hun managers to wear that stupid cardigan?  I did wonder if maybe it doubled as a bulletproof vest.

Inter beat Ac 4-2 to win Milan derby and confirm Juventus as champions. Three penalties in the game with only one being close to being fair. Milito scoring first hatrick in Milan derby since the 1950s.

Hibs 1-0 up early on Dunferline.

2-0

Was looking forward to what I thought would be a pretty tight game but looks over already, pars defending is woeful.  Good crowd in aswell, busiest I've seen that new stand of theirs.  This is what the split is all about. Think I'll switch over to the snooker but it looks over too

Would this be Fenlon's first league win at Easter Rd?