Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Todays fitba

TENEMENTFUNSTER

The defective observational skills of the linesman who gave Hibs their last goal is conclusive proof of his unfitness for purpose. You have to be special stupid to conclude that that was a goal. Do they not conduct tests, in areas such as intelligence, reactions and visual abilities for the cunts in black? Or do they just give jobs to the loser kid crew, the defective human beings who want to be involved despite not being good enough at the game themselves. Spesh peeps, these officiates.

Agreed, Rocket. Mental decision! He's lucky Dunfermline had well and truly self-destructed by that point otherwise he would have been under the spotlight even more and punished let off with it.

I was only too happy to see Blackburn go doon. I understand the fans protests but they need to speak to the JMGers to learn how to organise a proper protest. Steve Kean, whilst not the best manager around by a long shot, probably pretty lousy in fact, has conducted himself with nothing but class throughout his entire time at Blackburn thus far. I've got nothing but respect for the guy and what he's been put through. Anyone who isn't a completely thick cunt can see that their problems lie mainly with their dodgy no-show tight owners.

What did he do like?

Elbowed Tevez (though it looked like Tevez threw a punch at Barton first).

When red carded he walked behind Aguero and kicked him on the back of the leg then tried to head butt Kompany.

Whilst being dragged off the pitch he was still trying to have a square go with several players and backroom staff.

No place for this c**nt in football.

It was funny as f**ck though.  ;)

Tevez started it then went down like he had been shot.

Barton in my opinion is a legend and before any of you start the its not right/should be condoned stuff remember the good old days of Bremner, Hunter and even Souness

That was when football was a mans game not for the pussies that play it now