Saturday 28th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Dundee v Aberdeen

Todays fitba

TENEMENTFUNSTER

Real currently 2 up on Barca in second leg of Spanish super cup. Currently 4-3 Madrid on aggregate.

Edit: Madrid won 2-1 in the end winning super cup on away goals.

Real currently 2 up on Barca in second leg of Spanish super cup. Currently 4-3 Madrid on aggregate.

Edit: Madrid won 2-1 in the end winning super cup on away goals.

Never in doubt. Should have had it wrapped up in the first half though.

Champions League groups:

Group A: Porto, Dynamo Kiev, Paris St Germain, Dinamo Zagreb

Group B: Arsenal, Schalke, Olympiakos, Montpellier

Group C: AC Milan, Zenit St Petersburg, Anderlecht, Malaga

Group D: Real Madrid, Manchester City, Ajax, Borussia Dortmund

Group E: Chelsea, Shakhtar Donetsk, Juventus, FC Nordsjaelland

Group F: Bayern Munich, Valencia, Lille, BATE Borisov

Group G: Barcelona, Benfica, Spartak Moscow, Celtic

Group H: Manchester United, Braga, Galatasaray, CFR Cluj

Fully expect Man Who, Man City and Chelski to go through. Man Yoo and Chelski should go through reasonably comfortably but I think Man City have the toughest group of all the British teams. Celtic will get pumped in both games against Barca, beat Spartak Moscow at home and draw against Benfica at home whilst getting pumped in all of their games away from home. Arsenal should go through pretty easily but could easy make it difficult for themselves.

keeper should have done significantly better for the Suarez goal

Agreed, but I don't think hearts embarrassed themselves over the two legs at all. If I was a Liverpool fan, id feel ashamed that they drew at home to a fairly mediocre side. Fuck the scouse scumbags :)

Agreed, but I don't think hearts embarrassed themselves over the two legs at all. If I was a Liverpool fan, id feel ashamed that they drew at home to a fairly mediocre side. Fuck the scouse scumbags :)

Ashamed? Liverpool have been drawing/losing at home to mediocre sides for years!  :wave:

Ach Liverpool never had to come oot of second gear. Hearts only had a lifeline because Reina has got the worst concentration in all of professional football. I'd bin the cunt and bring in Gordon. Especially if some stupid mob are willing to pay £20m + for him. As soon as they had to score they did. Job done. European glory beckons.  :-\

Chelsea taking a right doing off Athletico Madrid. Currently 4-1 to Athletico. Hatrick for Falcao. Can only be a question of time before one of bigger teams move for him.

Undeniably the best centre forward in Europe, the sign of a top CF is how easy he makes it look. His 1st touch to kill ivanovic for 3rd goal was perfection, ivanovic's positioning was spot on but no defender in the world can counter forward play like that.

Really like the way atletico play, deadly counter-attacking. Arda Turan's nae bad as well.