Todays fitba

I think what TF says is right in that the relative behaviour has to be seen in context of the relationship of the two clubs. It's clear they are as bad as each other and to claim one party is more at fault when you weren't there is a bit much.

Looking at it from another point of view I guess it would be difficult to not see the hypocrisy in this;

A2_ks0wCUAEz1vP.jpg:large

Anyway, I'm not a fan of either club so can't be arsed with it.

Again I don't doubt that's true but I'm talking about yesterday. Yesterday. Not the whole of time. And no I wasn't there yesterday but I'm going by reports from both Sky Sports News and The Independent, who like them or not, should be pretty reliable sources.

Me and Topcorner were at the Palace - Cardiff City game on saturday. Thats two weeks in a row i've sat in a home stadium and the atmosphere has been great. I genuinely can't understand why we can't have a similar experience at Pittodrie.  At palace, their "ultras" section was only about 100 folk strong, but when the team were doing well etc possibly about 500 folk would get involved. Is it because the vast majority of our fans are miserable? I thought the drum was a great beat setter.

Doesn't look like too many shocks in the League Cup tonight. Caley being held by Stenhousemuir looking like the only cup upset. England wise - Leeds are leading Everton 2-1, Crawley doing a good job at 2-2 with Swansea, 2-2 Man City and Villa and Chelsea pumping Wolves 6-0. Cattermole gets sent off for Sunderland. Shocker.  :o Is he just an abortion of a football player or is he actually a decent player, just with a very poor disciplinary record?!