Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Todays fitba

TENEMENTFUNSTER

Aye there's so much that's fawlty with English punditry. Same as ever though, they just brush is all under the carpet.

There are two ways of pronouncing it depending on whether you are German or French. Baahl or Basel.  I didn't watch, but how were they pronouncing it?

To be fair PSG got a goal that should never have stood.

So did Barcelona in the last round.

Personally I was pissed off the ref didn't start dishing out yellow cards to the Barcelona team for the way they hounded him when he didn't stop play for the 2 Barcelona boys running into each other and then seemingly demanded PSG give the ball back to them rather than take the resulting corner.

Really hope PSG stuff them in the 2nd leg

Cracking game at Almondvale today

sell out crowd

2 goals, missed penalty, red card for a headbutt, sudden death penalty shoot out

Disgusting behaviour from the QOS captain. I'd have fucking stuck the head on him as well.

I was down in Livi on Sunday. There were QotS and Partick fans everywhere. My sister seemed shocked that opposing fans could drink together in a civilised manner. I had to explain that the OF Firm aren't a snapshot of typical football fans and how they behave.

Livi is a shitehole.