Saturday 28th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Dundee v Aberdeen

Todays fitba

TENEMENTFUNSTER

ICT's first win since November apparently.  :laughing:

The best thing is that the huns, the hun media and all the associated hangers on don't understand their guilt in all this.

We have been told the likes of Tavernier and Waghorn would take the Premier by storm; after playing against teams the division below. They are lower league players. At best, good players for the bottom 3 of the Scottish Premier.

Why not just come back up and set the target as top 4 (still lofty, in my view, but they have to sell papers etc after all)?

Obviously it's all because of their arrogance, their sense of self-entitlement.  When the huns part 1 died Dave King said something along the lines of  "No matter what guise R***ers FC come back as, they could achieve a lot by being a lot more humble..." 

Wise words. But it is pretty good that he then made sure nothing of the sort happened and they will die again, but hopefully it's well after Aberdeen have put them in their fucking place.

Unlikely (and probably jinxed now) but come 10pm Wednesday yon Blue meanies could actually drop to 5th place with the Tic lying in wait 4 days later

We could feasibly be 15 points clear of Sevco by next Sunday - and if we hammer Motherwell again on Saturday, we might get the added bonus of pushing McGoo into last place too.

Looking forward to it.  :thumbsup:

I was speaking to an Arab supporter at work yesterday about teams he would like in the play offs and he said Caley, to which I replied I fancy them to pull clear with McKay with them. He replied McKay is shite and won't score goals.  :laughing:

I am surrounded by the chunts where I work, Rangers fans and I mean proper knuckle dragging Rangers fans, who all hate Aberdeen, city and football club, but for some reason are happy to work up here, who would ever thought Rangers fans of having double standards.

I hate my work with a passion, but it does have its plus points!  8)

Leicester currently beating Liverpool 3-0. Adds fuel to rumours that they were not playing for Ranieri.

Probably the one time I wanted Liverpool to win, and they can't even beat the most hated team in England right now. Pathetic

It was clear as day that they stopped playing for him. I thought the fact that so many took to twitter just showed their guilt.

Probably the one time I wanted Liverpool to win, and they can't even beat the most hated team in England right now. Pathetic

It was clear as day that they stopped playing for him. I thought the fact that so many took to twitter just showed their guilt.

Would never go as far as wanting the English victims fc to win but get what your saying. 3-1 now.

Mental, Raith forced to play Ryan Stevenson in goal, as SPFL refused to postpone game even though all of Raith's keepers are out injured and they couldn't get an emergency loan.

DOesn't surprise me in our game, that game shouldn't have went ahead.

Stevenson comes from Ayr, supports Ayr and used to play for them and he is the goalie for Raith in a relegation battle against Ayr, mental.

Does anyone know if this has scenario has ever happened before?

Mental, Raith forced to play Ryan Stevenson in goal, as SPFL refused to postpone game even though all of Raith's keepers are out injured and they couldn't get an emergency loan.

Apparently they have already used up their loan quota (did that exist in Romanov's day?) so they only way to get a keeper was to find a free agent. Something there doesn't tend to be a lot of 4 weeks after a transfer window and with Kirkcaldy being the prize