Saturday 28th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Dundee v Aberdeen

Todays fitba

TENEMENTFUNSTER

Mark mcghees sacking makes sense now, must be off to Barcelona on the summer now that Enrique has confirmed as being offski  ;D

Enrique obviously decided the Sevco job was too much of an honour to turn down and resigned to spare them the compensation.

Foderingham should have been off but he's got away with it despite the Lino being in-line.

I assume the Accies player had tasered the Sevco lad as he'd let go by the time he started convulsing like an epileptic.

Some might say soft penalty I say corrupt. Guarantee if we win tomorrow it'll be the tims in the Semi for us.

I need to see another replay or two, but penalty decision looked absolutely ridiculous to me...??

And then the keeper blatantly handling outside the box, predictably going unpunished, confirms what we all already knew. New Rangers, same old refereeing bias unfortunately.

Sounds like Sanchez and Arsenal are done.  Lots of talk of a training ground bust up hence why he didn't start against the red shite.  Arsenal are sinking, and sinking fast it would seem.  I would be very pleased for Spurs if they finally finished above them.

Sounds like Sanchez and Arsenal are done.  Lots of talk of a training ground bust up hence why he didn't start against the red shite.  Arsenal are sinking, and sinking fast it would seem.  I would be very pleased for Spurs if they finally finished above them.

It would be a massive shock if Spurs did not finish above Arsenal.

Wenger is a dead man walking. He has been the whole of this decade but it took them long enough to put him out of his misery when he finally gets shifted in two months time.

It would be a massive shock if Spurs did not finish above Arsenal.

Wenger is a dead man walking. He has been the whole of this decade but it took them long enough to put him out of his misery when he finally gets shifted in two months time.

We said the same last season though...I was gutted for them that they didn't do it.

Will be interesting to see how much of the team remains in tact once he goes.  If I was an Arsenal fan, i'd rather keep Sanchez over Ozil.  But they may be facing a future without either.

We said the same last season though...I was gutted for them that they didn't do it.

Will be interesting to see how much of the team remains in tact once he goes.  If I was an Arsenal fan, i'd rather keep Sanchez over Ozil.  But they may be facing a future without either.

The big difference this year is that everyone knows Wenger is going. Very difficult to play for a dead man.

The big difference this year is that everyone knows Wenger is going. Very difficult to play for a dead man.

Sort of seem to be giving a bit of fight tonight. But getting taught a lesson by bayern although harshly done by by not getting a penalty in the first half and getting koscielny sent off. Odd where the numpty behind the goal overruled the referee.

Sort of seem to be giving a bit of fight tonight. But getting taught a lesson by bayern although harshly done by by not getting a penalty in the first half and getting koscielny sent off. Odd where the numpty behind the goal overruled the referee.

They were doing well until the ref had a meltdown, humiliated in the end though.

Even we only lost to Bayern 5-1 once  ;)

Barca looking hungrier and pressing harder than I've seen in a long long time tonight, 2-0 up against PSG and looking like coming back from 4-0 down after the first leg is a distinct possibility, they've been dominant and PSG look very rattled.

Set up for a cracking 2nd half (probably just jinxed that  ;))

I cannot stand either team but I really hope PSG snatch an injury time goal that shafts Barcelona.

I'm still not decided on the penalty especially given the Ref had a better view than his assistant and didn't give it

Don't think the penalty was intentional but it was definitely a pen, not sure why the ref wasn't going to give it initially.

Reckon that PSG goal means the task could be just a bit too much for Barca, need 3 goals in the last 30 mins