Saturday 28th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Dundee v Aberdeen

Todays fitba

TENEMENTFUNSTER

Wow, reglardless of what you think of either team that game was sensational. Stunning comeback

Soon as suarez dived all I could hear was Brian Clough's speech to the Leeds United players.

Either way Paris SG much like Man City seem to be destined to be rich as fuck but win very little outside of their own league.

Soon as suarez dived all I could hear was Brian Clough's speech to the Leeds United players.

Either way Paris SG much like Man City seem to be destined to be rich as fuck but win very little outside of their own league.

Aye it was a standard Suarez dive, totally get why folk can't stand him.

To be fair, both teams were at it. Must be impossible to ref a game like that. Cunts diving all over the shop.

Aye it's laughable at times isn't it, thankfully the game was entertaining enough that it didn't take over the whole game.

Reckon the ref did well all things considering! (Can't remember the last time I said that...)

Listened to the first 20 minutes of the bigot fest.

Only convinced me further that all the Scottish media are interested in is 2 teams.

Everyone congratulating the ref on being sensible and not booking players for what sounded like pretty horrendous tackles.

Of course, if you play for Kilmarnock and put in a tackle like that against a Partick Thistle player, you get booked.

Eventually you play Sevco and you're suspended and the Hun have a first choice team out.

The whole thing is a fiasco.

Prince Albert's showbiz Eleven 3-1 Arab's play thing

Radio 5's commentary team were so far up Man City's ass when they got it back to 2-1 so the 'silence' 6 mins later was very satisfying

Athletico Madrid

Real Madrid

Barcelona

Bayern Munich

Borussia Dortmund

Monaco

Juventus

Leicestery City  :thumbsup:

In other news, Dundee's Wee team continued their mid season collapse with a 3-2 defeat to St Mirren

Their current record is 9 points from a possible 30

Better have a wee shufty at Caravan Mad then....

Shedka will be quoting stats proving they can still be champions, Tugboat will be launching himself head first off the Tay Bridge and East Stand Elsie will be telling everybody that we are a small club who will finish 10-15 points behind them.

Ach I'll give it a miss. I'm having a rare time watching paint dry

Better have a wee shufty at Caravan Mad then....

Shedka will be quoting stats proving they can still be champions, Tugboat will be launching himself head first off the Tay Bridge and East Stand Elsie will be telling everybody that we are a small club who will finish 10-15 points behind them.

Ach I'll give it a miss. I'm having a rare time watching paint dry

17351981_10155883903142598_114308541968723986_n.jpg?oh=09405ff1888d6b6a7b97cce469c3d310&oe=59607AFE

Another Arab defeat.

Record for last 10 games is now 6 points from a possible 30 with 3 straight defeats.

Should Morton turnover Falkirk tonight they will 7 points behind hibs with a game in hand.

Morton won 1-0. Morton play Hibs at Easter Road on 29th. Morton win would make things very interesting.