Saturday 28th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Dundee v Aberdeen

Todays fitba

TENEMENTFUNSTER

It's sad that we have Liverpool, or indeed any EPL "fans" in the NE of Scotland.

Ok the odd few who have a genuine connection with an English club but most have been brainwashed by the Sky hype and/or lacking in their own lives that they seek vicarious glory.

It was indeed amusing how it all went tits up for them, although tinged with some regret that that cunt Ramos won again.

It's sad that we have Liverpool, or indeed any EPL "fans" in the NE of Scotland.

Ok the odd few who have a genuine connection with an English club but most have been brainwashed by the Sky hype and/or lacking in their own lives that they seek vicarious glory.

It was indeed amusing how it all went tits up for them, although tinged with some regret that that cunt Ramos won again.

Or maybe some were just tired of every cunt up here being a Man Utd "fan"?

Agree re Ramos though. Why no Liverpool player properly wiped him out I have no idea. Spineless cunts. I believe Ramos knew what he was doing. He rolled whilst still having a hold of Salah's arm. He tried to hurt him and succeeded. He then spent the rest of the game trying to get folk booked and forearm smashing people in the face. Said person went on to make two huge blunders. Coincidence? I don't think so. Ramos is even dirtier than Pepe and that's fucking saying something. The most frustrating thing is that Ramos is a good enough player to not have to play like this. He's properly world class but he went a long way to helping Madrid win the match but being a cantankerous cunt. He was the same against Bayern in the last round.

Some performance from Bale. IMO a bit of a masterstroke from Zidane benching him. Clearly lit a fire under his arse.

some guffy play off thingmy bob..

Some things don't change though

25 mins

Coventry 0-0 Exeter

There's a break in play as Chris Stokes puts an ice pack to his face after Jayden Stockley's arm clatters into him after a challenge for an aerial ball.

Stokes goes down the tunnel to receive further treatment, meaning the Sky Blues are down to 10 men for the time being.

The World Football Cup has kicked off in London - Tournament for Nations not recognised by FIFA such as Tibet, Northern Cyprus, and for some reason Yorkshire.

As an experiment the Refs now have the option of dishing out green cards as well as the usual reds and yellows

Premise of the green card is the ref can send a player off but the team is allowed to bring another player on to replace him, essentially a forced substitution. They haven't explained the criteria for the green card so I am presuming it would be as an alternative to a second yellow for dissent and it would mean losing one of your 3 substitutions.

The cynic in me reckons should this be adopted this would be the end of red cards for two certain teams

• 1 month later...

League Cup 2nd round qualifiers

Dons

Sevco

Tic

Hibs

-----------------------

Ross County

St Johnstone

Dunfermline

Ayr United

Livingston

Motherwell

Kilmarnock

St Mirren

Queen of the South

Dundee

------------------------

2 spots left going to 2 of the following

Inverness Caley

Hearts

Partick Thistle

Hearts have to beat Caley or they are OOT!

Ewan jambo cunt murray is having a hissy fit about it on twitter

He's an absolute tool.  Saw him crying about the scotsman article saying we were described as a proper club.  In his eyes, we aren't one because we don't own our own training facilities. Who owns Hearts' one? Not Hearts  ;D

I see Josh MaGennis scored in his debut for Bolton yesterday at West Brom. Fair play to the loon for having the career he has had, he maybe doesn't have that much ability wise, but he is a hell of a trier.

I didn't expect to hear much about him when he left us, so again fair play to him.

• 2 weeks later...