Saturday 14th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Aberdeen v Motherwell

Todays fitba

TENEMENTFUNSTER

2 minutes ago, Jute said:

As for players from either side playing for Scotland if they are there on merit then I have no problem but when they are getting in to tick a quota box like Souttar and Ryan fucking Jack are then fuck them. How can either of them be playing for Scotland when they cannot even get a game today.

Jack is there as a sympathy vote for playing in the qualifiers, I expect he'll be gone from the 26. Souttar was in the squad when he was with hearts and I guess when the choice is Cooper not playing for his club, Hanley not playing for his club, or Souttar, it's swings and roundabouts. At five years younger than the other two, he's probably more justified. 

Finished 1-0 Leverkusen. Kaiserslautern could not come close even with 10 man advantage. Some season for Leverkusen. 

All credit to Kaiserslautern fans who sang for 90 minutes creating a cracking atmosphere. Puts the bigots in our final to shame. 

43 minutes ago, RicoS321 said:

Leverkusen must have some keeper.

Should have been 1 man advantage.  Teach me to read what I am typing instead of watching Milan game. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, RicoS321 said:

2-0 County. I like County, but it'd have been nice to see Raith up for a wee shotty.

4-0 now. Raith’s plastic carpet was reason enough for them to stay down.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Jute said:

4-0 now. Raith’s plastic carpet was reason enough for them to stay down.

Their pitch was one of the good ones. Dundee and the Tims should be moved to the championship until they sort out their excuses for a pitch.

Ryan Fraser playing well for Southampton as they lead Leeds. 1-0 at half time. I would still have had him in Scotland squad. Adams only fit enough for the bench has to be a concern as well. 

Bochum complete the great escape from Bundesliga play off. They were safe on final day until a 92nd minute winner for Union Berlin dropped them into play off on goal difference. They then lost home leg 3-0 but tonight won 3-0 in Dusseldorf taking the game to extra time before winning on penalties. Great entertainment and glad I found it to save me from pish that was on regular tv. 

After much channel surfing I have come across French league relegation play off final is on TNT2 if anyone is bored or has no social life like me. St Etienne 1-0 up on Metz after 30 minutes.  

• Haha 1

Dortmund missed a number of great chances in first half and Madrid not having a single shot on target. It’s set for them to win with a penalty which will be only shot on target. 

3 minutes ago, Jute said:

2-0 now. Awful defending.

Anyway still last team to beat these cunts in a final. 

Really couldn't give a fuck who wins the chumps league but always great to say to all and sundry...who was the last team to beat RM in a European Final...it's only been 41 years!  The Guardian lead-up was all about 2 English players going head-to-head and yet nary a mention of either one in the mbm report.

5 minutes ago, dons8321 said:

Really couldn't give a fuck who wins the chumps league but always great to say to all and sundry...who was the last team to beat RM in a European Final...it's only been 41 years!  The Guardian lead-up was all about 2 English players going head-to-head and yet nary a mention of either one in the mbm report.

And it stays safe for another year 🥳