Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Todays fitba

TENEMENTFUNSTER

Man U look very poor, especially that guy Fabio. Poor.

Fabio has a brother who is meant to be amazing, think he's a right back. Fabio is usually a really good player, but he had a stinker today. For anyone interested, the West Ham - Arsenal game should also be on the itv website.

As Much as I dislike Leeds, it did amuse me that the last clip shown of the crowd was giving the Mancs the V and saying "you fucking wankers" :D

I thought it was a great cup tie.  Can't imagine the bigot derby being a better game than that.

Not sure how long Leeds will keep hold of Beckford, but if its a championship team that comes in for him, he's better off staying where he is.

They were saying yesterday on Soccer Saturday that the reason there hasn't been too much interest in him is because it is well known that his attitude is shite and he thinks he's Billy Bigtime.

One nil Hertz at ht in the Junkie Derby. 

Which pretty much makes him the template for most professional fitba players.

^^^^ What he said!

You can just see it in Beckford, he acts like an arse but is a great finisher.

Edit: Just seen this on BBC sport's live text on the Edinburgh Derby

no1usa - 1776, 1812, 1950, 2010 on My Sport:  "I don't understand why Csaba wants to bring in some players for upfront. Nade is world class, predict he will get a hat-trick today."

:lolabove::rofl:  :lolabove:

What the fuck is going on in Scottish fitba just now? Never ever seen so many red cards!

Some of them have been a joke, throughout the league, not just some of ours.

Maybe its the SPL's new pr campaign "SPL. More reds than neds"

Seems like they (the referee's) are trying to get some media attention, because some of the decisions have been quite frankly embarrassing.

Hibs equalise

Mcormack and Palazeulos been sent off for headbutting each other

Seems hearts cant stand the prospect of us taking their red card league title

What the fuck is going on in Scottish fitba just now? Never ever seen so many red cards!

Some of them have been a joke, throughout the league, not just some of ours.

Maybe its the SPL's new pr campaign "SPL. More reds than neds"

Seems like they (the referee's) are trying to get some media attention, because some of the decisions have been quite frankly embarrassing.

Can't think what it is they are trying to achieve if that's what it is manc, more publicity? yes. Publicised as utterly useless cunts? Also yes.

Am I wrong in thinking that Dallas has recently taken over as the refs boss?

But thats the thing, I haven't seen a huge media outcry about this? Or maybe i'm reading the wrong papers. Re Hugh Dallas, he most certainly has. Not sure what the hell he's doing, but its going wrong, and drastically so!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/scottishpremier/rangers/6212231/Scottish-referees-chief-Hugh-Dallas-dismisses-talk-of-clampdown.html

He can dismiss it all he wants but the facts are there. Has the SPL become a dirty league suddenly?

It is bad enough when players make a cunt of it (Grassi/Ifil/Miller) but when refs seem waaaay to keen to send players off, and they fucking have, it really is very disheartening and makes me want to stay in the house. No point in watching fitba where the ref has some sort of desire to become a prominent part of procedings by completely ruining a game. A good ref would be next to fucking invisible.

Can't think what it is they are trying to achieve if that's what it is manc, more publicity? yes. Publicised as utterly useless cunts? Also yes.

Am I wrong in thinking that Dallas has recently taken over as the refs boss?

But thats the thing, I haven't seen a huge media outcry about this? Or maybe i'm reading the wrong papers. Re Hugh Dallas, he most certainly has. Not sure what the hell he's doing, but its going wrong, and drastically so!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/scottishpremier/rangers/6212231/Scottish-referees-chief-Hugh-Dallas-dismisses-talk-of-clampdown.html

West Ham 1-0 up against Arsenal at half time.

Fully deserved as well, another great cup tie today!

BigAl, my biggest worry is, that no-one with any power or sway seems to be bothered?!? So if the ones in charge won't/don't do anything about it we're pretty much fucked for the time being. Dallas and the SFA are being ridiculously pig headed. Call me cynical/realistic but until both cheeks of the infirm get done with the same inconsistent hand we seem to be getting dealt every game, there is even less likely of anything happening.

No point in watching fitba where the ref has some sort of desire to become a prominent part of procedings by completely ruining a game. A good ref would be next to fucking invisible.

I've said this repeatedly this season, I don't think it's a coincidence this is the case considering Dallas is the ref boss now.  He was the most guilty of that in his last few years as a ref to the point it ruined matches on a consistent basis.

As I've stated elsewhere on here this afternoon, the standard and inconsistancy of refereeing in Scotland is in my opinion at an all time low. As ever the paying customer are the ones being cheated and short changed

Agree BigAl, I think that cunt Lafferty was more deserving of a red card today than any of the Aberdeen players sent off this season.

But he only got a yellow. ???

On the same subject, what was Weir up to when he dived to the ground holding his face near the end of the OF game, and why did SKY refuse to show even one replay of the incident, and then choose to omit it from their highlights?

Our game fucking stinks of bias towards the huns.

Guest rocket debris

Which pretty much makes him the template for most professional fitba players.

And that's not generalising either. The boy who got jailed for smashing the lassie in the face is just the tip of the iceberg. Not his fault she was so frigid and icy that she didn't want to play with his tip. He was loaded compared to her anyway. Bitch.