Sunday 6th October 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Aberdeen v Hearts

Todays fitba

TENEMENTFUNSTER

The National Stadium needs used BB, simple as that. Oh, and I expect what MBT said plays no small part in it too.

It was more a rhetorical question really. I know they need to use it but it's the same every year with huge numbers of tickets going unsold and i just don't think it does our game any favours on the whole.

It was more a rhetorical question really. I know they need to use it but it's the same every year with huge numbers of tickets going unsold and i just don't think it does our game any favours on the whole.

It doesn't at all, but it's the same every week at most grounds. But a showpiece semi with vast areas of empty seats, even with the quintessential British club involved, makes a cunt of the Scottish game.

Fell asleep during the spurs villa game.

Watched Barca-Getafe, good match. Messi scored a peach. Pique was then sent off for a horrendous tackle and he had the cheek to complain about it.  Getafe had so many good chances after that but then Xavi scored. Marquez was sent off in injury time for a professional foul and Soldado scored the pen.

Real Madrid went one up v Espanyol through Ramos then two up through Kaka. Raul is playing tonight and playing splendidly. He's already had a brilliant header tipped over the bar but the guy's movement is tremendous.  He has so little pace these days, but his movement and control makes him one of the best even still.  Would rather a combination of Raul and Higuain than Benzema with Kaka.  It's all about balance, and recently Real haven't had it up front.

Some joy to bring you Bb, united won 5-0. Carrick is back playing well and rooney shows no signs of dying just yet! I think Chelsea think its going to be easier than it actually is! Btw, whats the chant...green and yellow?

Green and Gold til club is sold.

Aye, Carrick playing well, he's always a slow starter but this season it's taken him 6 months instead of 2 to get going.  I've always thought United would win it this season, but it'll be close.  I actually think the John Terry thing could fuck the London Huns up, let's hope so anyway...

Major point about United though... Scholes has supposedly asked Fergie not to rotate/rest him. Says that he can't get into his groove when that happens, Fergie for the first time in years played him in 3 matches in a week and Scholes was his best player in each.  Hopefully a lesson learned for the rest of the season. Was obviously rested today but I'd expect him back for Villa midweek.

Green and Gold til club is sold.

Aye, Carrick playing well, he's always a slow starter but this season it's taken him 6 months instead of 2 to get going.  I've always thought United would win it this season, but it'll be close.  I actually think the John Terry thing could fuck the London Huns up, let's hope so anyway...

Major point about United though... Scholes has supposedly asked Fergie not to rotate/rest him. Says that he can't get into his groove when that happens, Fergie for the first time in years played him in 3 matches in a week and Scholes was his best player in each.  Hopefully a lesson learned for the rest of the season. Was obviously rested today but I'd expect him back for Villa midweek.

Was a wee bit drunk last night and actually meant gold :doh: But aye, it was a good team performance yesterday. I just don't really want the team to be relying on the likes of Scholes, as he is obviously not the future. But if he is playing the way he is, who can really argue? I was just praying that Chelsea would have a slip up today, shame.

A man injured during yesterday's Premier League match at Stoke City has died in hospital.

The 30-year-old fan is thought to have been hit on the head with a bin. He was found unconscious and taken to hospital where he died in the early hours this morning.

The incident happened in the Blackburn Rovers section of the ground and police say no Stoke supporters were involved.

"The circumstances are being fully investigated," said a police spokesman. "A 25-year-old man remains in custody and is helping police with their inquiries."

The man was found by police just after 4pm yesterday in the Britannia Stadium's south stand where the travelling Blackburn supporters were seated.

Police said the man was treated at the scene for a head injury and cardiac arrest.

Chief Inspector Adrian Roberts, match commander at the game, said there were more than 1,300 Blackburn supporters at the game, which Stoke won 3-0.

That's all a bit strange!