Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Todays fitba

TENEMENTFUNSTER

Just because his countrymen paid a $250,000,000 5 year deal for Beckham who then failed to deliver a modicum of success to LAX, a player who's only had one trophy (I think, and Fabio only played him sparingly but to good effect the latter quarter of the season) since SAF got rid from Man U just beyond the peak of his prime, doesn't mean all Americans are stupid. You're not a very good mate to have.

Agreed

Bobby. I can confirm, it was a fantastic game! Great atmosphere, great football, and clint dempsey's winner. Wow! I really want to watch the valencia game highlights tho. Sounds like a cracker!

Was a cracker, and i actually remembered when i was on the phone to him that you were there.  Showed you one of the Fulham goals in slo-mo, everyone behind the goal anticipates the goal and is just about to jump, apart from one guy who just stands there, hands in pockets!!! Was that you??

Was a cracker, and i actually remembered when i was on the phone to him that you were there.  Showed you one of the Fulham goals in slo-mo, everyone behind the goal anticipates the goal and is just about to jump, apart from one guy who just stands there, hands in pockets!!! Was that you??

:lolabove: no it wasn't me. I was stood at the back of stand where Dempsey scored his goal. Was a far greater experience this time as the fans around me a) stand up b) sing. There were a few Juve fans in our section but they were silent the whole game :D

Watched the second half of the United-Scouse game today. Not the best contest to watch, but United got the job done and played some good football at times. Liverpool looked lost :) Fletcher, Park, Nani and Rooney all played out of their skin. I was in Manc this morning and was gutted I couldn't stay for the game. There was a real buzz about the place.

Watched the second half of the United-Scouse game today. Not the best contest to watch, but United got the job done and played some good football at times. Liverpool looked lost :) Fletcher, Park, Nani and Rooney all played out of their skin. I was in Manc this morning and was gutted I couldn't stay for the game. There was a real buzz about the place.

I always say it manc, but Park and Fletch were fucking fantastic.  Only have to look at the winning goal for that.

Jamie Carragher is possibly the worst player I've seen in Premiership football in a long, long time.  Woeful defender but is given a stay of execution cos he's English despite the fact he's fucking shit.

And Michael Carrick... dear fuck.  You're playing in red son, try to find a similar shirt, even if it's in the crowd.  Be as well playing Gibson who looks like an evil Carrick but just has the attitude that he'll shoot every time he gets the ball.  Would be as well playing a fucking cannon in central midfield...

St Mirren lost to a nine men Rangers.

Nice to see a ref actually give Rangers players red cards though. St Mirren looked slow, very slow.

Gus MacPherson not the most popular person in Paisley it would seem with not managing to win and league form as bad as ours.

Incredible performance from him last night, some amazing goals.

Messi > Rooney

Kluivert is now rating him higher than Maradona.

Kluivert should lay off the weed in that case.  He's still such a young guy, if he continues like this for years to come then fair enough, but to say he's better than someone like Maradona so soon is just daft.

Anybody else think the review of the penalty incident in the Man U Liverpool game, on MOTD2, was totally out of order? The impartial BBC basically called Howard Webb a cheat.

"I don't think this was a penalty...

Here's a stonewall-er from a Liverpool game earlier in the season that he didn't give...

Here's another Man U penalty from earlier in the season, that may have been slightly contentious, that he did give."

It was pretty mad here as well. You would have thought you were in Manchester. Man U and Liverpool shirts everywhere and 3 big screens up in a square. Seemed like a great atmosphere but was too hungover to stay out to enjoy it. What a racket I heard from my apartment when the goals went in.

Dundee 1-0 QotS

Queen's with a player sent off after 16mins, a bit to enthusiastic to get one over their old manager?

St Johnstone 0-1 Falkirk

Ross County 0-0 Hibernian

Out of interest I was looking at what train I would need to get for an away game in Dingwall on a Saturday.......Leave at 1011 (not too bad), arrive 1402.  However can't leave till 1941 with an estimated delivery time of an unconscious Glasgow Sheep at 2339 to Queen Street