Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Todays fitba

TENEMENTFUNSTER

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/9409649.stm

Chelsea manager Carlo Ancelotti denied there is a disciplinary problem at the club after Ashley Cole accidentally shot a work placement student.

He insisted "proper action" had been taken against Cole for wounding Tom Cowan, 21, with an air rifle.

Is Chelsea's training ground in Easterhouse?

Guest leith_red

Results not exactly going our way tonight.  Hibs and Dundee Utd both currently winning.  :-\

Chelsea have just got a pen.

Fucking disgraceful decision.  Never a penalty, but the way the ref has played for chelsea this half, it's not a surprise.

Guest leith_red

I don't see how this would effect the title race? Are Chelsea not 12 points behind, even with this victory?!?

Arse only 4 points behind with a game in hand now.  Liverpool-Man U on Sunday; and got to go to the Emirates before the end of the season, too.

Hibs above us now and united win means we really have to win tomorrow.

Not a good result for us at all.

GD, I assumed they were referring to Chelsea, but yeah, Arsenal may do it, but I think they will have their standard flop after that defeat on sunday!

Police all over the shop as we came back through Glasgow last night including 4 police cars and an ambulance just up the road from me, quite what the fuck was going on I've no idea as there didn't seem to be any scum in sight.  Look forward to more acts of violence in the next couple of games.