Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Todays fitba

TENEMENTFUNSTER

Jesus, anyone just see Paul merson on SSN? What a fud. Talking about how that wasn't Chelsea and avb needed to give more respect to the premier league because its not a Mickey mouse league like the Portuguese one. Fucking hell, even Iain dowie thought he was being daft.

Edit : sorry Andrew, was a predicta text error.

Merson is an absolute clown. His "I'm a bit of a moron who can't pronounce player's names properly" act got tiresome ages ago. 

Merson is a fucking arsehole. Bobby - I wish that was an act. He's as ignorant as they come and people like him with such a poor grasp of the English language shouldn't be on TV. He makes Phil Thompson look like a fucking genius.

It's Engerlushmen's attitudes like his that are the reason that England as a footballing nature are such a failure.

Merson is a fucking arsehole. Bobby - I wish that was an act. He's as ignorant as they come and people like him with such a poor grasp of the English language shouldn't be on TV. He makes Phil Thompson look like a fucking genius.

It's Engerlushmen's attitudes like his that are the reason that England as a footballing nature are such a failure.

Agree wholeheartedly. I just couldn't believe the audacity of it all, i mean, seriously?!? The worst thing was that SSN news presenter actually giving him more airtime by asking him questions on it.

He was one of them (along with Keys, Gray, Redknapp) promoting the whole “Chelsea went out of the CL Semi Final because the ref was from a football backwater such as Norway…”, completely ignoring the fact that they spend most of their time slating refs for getting decisions wrong in the EPL… that’ll be English refs, incidentally.

Surely Calderwood must be on borrowed time now.

Been thinking that for weeks, yet bizarrely they are ahead of us.  I suspect they have a decent enough squad there but CC is mismanaging it.  Any team with the fire power they have up front should be doing a lot better in the SPL.

Less than 10,000 again at Easter Road (from higher start than we had) will be concerning for them and surely CC will be getting the dunt sooner or later so why not just get it over with.

Been thinking that for weeks, yet bizarrely they are ahead of us.  I suspect they have a decent enough squad there but CC is mismanaging it.  Any team with the fire power they have up front should be doing a lot better in the SPL.

Less than 10,000 again at Easter Road (from higher start than we had) will be concerning for them and surely CC will be getting the dunt sooner or later so why not just get it over with.

It's their AGM on Tues night. I reckon he may be gone tomorrow to take the heat off Petrie at that

It's their AGM on Tues night. I reckon he may be gone tomorrow to take the heat off Petrie at that

They all fucking hate Petire, don't they, yet he has made them the most financially stable club in the league with a spanking new stadium on the site of their original stadium.  Given all that they should be doing better but not sure that is his fault.

They all fucking hate Petire, don't they, yet he has made them the most financially stable club in the league with a spanking new stadium on the site of their original stadium.  Given all that they should be doing better but not sure that is his fault.

He did appoint calderwood, dunno what he was thinking there........... his wiki page is shocking!

Playoff Draw

Turkey Vs Croatia

Estonia Vs Ireland

Czech Republic Vs Montenegro

Bosnia Vs Portugal

Good result for Ireland last night.  If they get through and happen to get drawn in the same group as Portugal, Italy and Greece would be it called "The group of debt"?