Todays fitba

I thought vogts record competitively was better than latrines, but latrine has a better overall record due to friendlies?

Looks like i was a bit premature with the 'far superior comment'

Vogts record reads

Played 32

Won 9

Drawn 7

Lost 16

5 competitive wins (Iceland 2-0, Iceland 2-1, Faroe islands 3-1, Lithuania 1-0, Holland 1-0)

4 Competitive draws (2-2 Faroe Islands, Germany 1-1, Slovenia 0-0, Moldova 1-1)

4 competitive defeats (0-1 Lithuania, Germany 1-2, Holland 0-6, Norway 0-1)

I dont think Levein will get sacked until his position is absolutely untenable which could be a long time yet as the fuck-wits that run the SFA won't bother their arses doing anything until they absolutely must. The best hope is for him to walk away, probably when this campaign ends after the next round of matches. No club is going to touch him with a barge-pole either.

I dont think Levein will get sacked until his position is absolutely untenable which could be a long time yet as the fuck-wits that run the SFA won't bother their arses doing anything until they absolutely must. The best hope is for him to walk away, probably when this campaign ends after the next round of matches. No club is going to touch him with a barge-pole either.

Sadly I suspect your right in that there is no chance that Levien will walk as with his record only a complete fuckwit would employ him. Just got to hope SFA grow a pair and sack him.

In many people's views, his position is untenable.

Time to get McLeish back or Strachan.

Played 21 (competitive games in Bold)

Won 10

Czech Republic (1-0 Friendly), Liechtenstein (2-1 Euro), Faroe Islands (3-0 Friendly), Northern Ireland (3-0 Nations), Wales (3-1 Nations),

Denmark (2-1 Friendly), Lithuania (1-0 Euro), Liechtenstein (1-0 Euro), Cyprus (2-1 Friendly), Australia (3-1 Friendly)

Drawn 4

Lithuania (0-0 Euro), Czech Republic (2-2 Euro), Slovenia (1-1 Friendly), Serbia (0-0 WC), Macedonia (1-1 WC)

Lost 7

Sweden (0-3 Friendly), Czech Republic (0-1 Friendly), Spain (2-3 Euro), Brazil (0-2 Friendly), Rep of Ireland (0-1 Nations), Spain (1-3 Euro),

USA (1-5 Friendly)

And yet his record is far superior to Vogts :hammer:

The Czech away defeat was also a competitive match, not a friendly.

Sadly I suspect your right in that there is no chance that Levien will walk as with his record only a complete fuckwit would employ him. Just got to hope SFA grow a pair and sack him.

Whats the chances of that?!

In many people's views, his position is untenable.

Time to get McLeish back or Strachan.

Undoutedly the majority of the fans have turned against him. That should be a clear indication to the SFA but this is the SFA we're speaking about. Levein will get this qualifying campaign which already looks doomed but I think our best way is for him to walk away. However, with Levein being a massive fuck-head, I don't think that will be happening. I think we will need to wait for a lot more bad results until the SFA decide to act. It has to be McLeish or Strachan, both failed at their previous clubs, will be on the look-out for another job, are free and would be welcomed by open arms by the Scotland fans. Personally, I think it is time Strachan got it.

I must admit I had high hopes for Levein, all his talk about changing the game from grass roots level etc etc - I'm not sure if things have been achieved in that sence - but the most important thing is how the National team perform in qualifying matches, and his record just doesn't stand up to scrutiny.

He lost my respect when he played for a draw against a poor czech side away, the most negative game i've ever seen, when we had players in the squad who were more than capable of going there and winning.  This group is already looking bleak, we could have sent a warning to all the other teams in the group by going balls out to win these 2 matches but we settled for negativity, and in the end we were lucky to get a point last night.

I'll keep hoping we qualify, right up until the last game when we need a 6-0 win and other results to go our way, but again I just can't see it happening.

The damage is already done.

I must admit I had high hopes for Levein, all his talk about changing the game from grass roots level etc etc - I'm not sure if things have been achieved in that sence - but the most important thing is how the National team perform in qualifying matches, and his record just doesn't stand up to scrutiny.

I have to say I didn't share those high hopes.  But for a couple of third-placed finishes with Hearts back in 2003 and 2004, he has achieved very little as a manager to warrant the attention he got.  His Hearts and Dundee Utd teams were bruising pug ugly long ball cloggers who made opposing fan's eyes bleed.  It seems those same fans looked at Levein the man rather than Levein the footballer and manager.  I made the point to whoever would listen at the time of his appointment that in his time as Dundee Utd manager, he didn't once finish above Jimmy Calderwood's Aberdeen and yet Calderwood was derided as a daft option for Scotland manager.  Not that I ever touted JC for the job, but what in fact was the criteria for CL's appointment as manager?  Because he "appears" to be intelligent?  Because Dundee Utd were a bogey team for Rangers during his time there?  Or perhaps more likely because he "fits the bill" of the hard-nosed-in-the-face-of-criticism-presbyterian-Scot-type that the outdated SFA institution likes.

And why the fuck is Alan Hutton an automatic starter in the first place? Because he currently is contracted to an Premiership club? I say contracted instead of plays because at this point in time, he has been exiled from the first team at Villa! He isn't even getting a game at club level but because he is at a club in England, then that makes him an automatic starter for Scotland? Absolute joke decision. He has been horse rank ever since he had that bad injury at Spurs. This sort of mentality that Levein has adopted really grinds me. Just because you play in England, you're automatically good enough for Scotland. That's horse shit. A prime example of this is Ricky Foster. Levein GTF.

And why the fuck is Alan Hutton an automatic starter in the first place? Because he currently is contracted to an Premiership club? I say contracted instead of plays because at this point in time, he has been exiled from the first team at Villa! He isn't even getting a game at club level but because he is at a club in England, then that makes him an automatic starter for Scotland? Absolute joke decision. He has been horse rank ever since he had that bad injury at Spurs. This sort of mentality that Levein has adopted really grinds me. Just because you play in England, you're automatically good enough for Scotland. That's horse shit. A prime example of this is Ricky Foster. Levein GTF.

He does need to pick steven fletcher though. He needs to sort that shit out. Fucking nonsense that situation.

He does need to pick steven fletcher though. He needs to sort that shit out. Fucking nonsense that situation.

Any normal person would be seeking a solution to this issue, even if it involved using a "go between" not Avril however who is only capable of seeing things one way i.e his way.

Think there is more chance of us making the Chumpions League group stages than Avril apologising and wiping the slate clean