Todays fitba

Watched the women's international last night, USA 6 - 2 Australia.

Some really good football on display, decent standard and some really skillful play from both sides (more from the USA though, obviously). Some damn good goals as well!

Was USA coach's last game finishing with a W90 L6 D10 record! F278 A58 (Are you reading this Mr Levein!)

Watched the women's international last night, USA 6 - 2 Australia.

Some really good football on display, decent standard and some really skillful play from both sides (more from the USA though, obviously). Some damn good goals as well!

Was USA coach's last game finishing with a W90 L6 D10 record! F278 A58 (Are you reading this Mr Levein!)

The bit in bold has made your whole post invalid.

Farce of a refereeing performance at Anfield yesterday.  ::) All because of Fergie's fucking mind games. Fucking spineless cunt of a ref.

Was disappointed to see that the fans didn't behave as well as they should have. SSN reported a time line of events type thing. Which apparently started with Man Utd fans trying to goad Liverpool fans into signing about Munich which they didn't rise to. Most of them didn't anyway; Apparently one (or two depending on where you read about it) Liverpool fan(s) made an aeroplane gesture which the whole away section responded with "Always the victims. It's never your fault."

witnesses say they saw two Liverpool supporters performing Munich aeroplane gestures in front of the Manchester United end and heard the away contingent respond with chants of: “Always the victims, never your fault.”

Despite the scummy Utd fans trying to stir I think the home fans at Anfield showed class by not rising to it. The vast majority of them anyway.

The first sign of trouble was United fans chanting: “Where’s your famous Munich song?” after 13 minutes. Liverpool’s followers made no reference to the deaths of 23 players, staff and journalists at Munich.

Also please to see Evra not playing silly buggers with the handshake like last time.

Farce of a refereeing performance at Anfield yesterday.  ::) All because of Fergie's fucking mind games. Fucking spineless cunt of a ref.

Was disappointed to see that the fans didn't behave as well as they should have. SSN reported a time line of events type thing. Which apparently started with Man Utd fans trying to goad Liverpool fans into signing about Munich which they didn't rise to. Most of them didn't anyway; Apparently one (or two depending on where you read about it) Liverpool fan(s) made an aeroplane gesture which the whole away section responded with "Always the victims. It's never your fault."

Despite the scummy Utd fans trying to stir I think the home fans at Anfield showed class by not rising to it. The vast majority of them anyway.

We were watching the dons game so we missed the first half, I wondered if any bother had occurred. Sky didn't seem to mention anything at all so it's quite disappointing that it sounds like there was.

Aye well I saw a lot of the second half and had the rest Sky plussed. By all accounts the chanting started in the first half so the first I knew of it was when SSN reported it (in surprising detail). They had subtitles for what the Mancs were signing. And despite stating that the bother started in the 13th minute when the "Where's your famous Munich song" chats were heard they went on to contradict themselves by saying the Liverpool fan making the plane gesture started it. I'm just pleased that only one Liverpool fan was successfully goaded into biting. Whilst it wasn't great yesterday it could have been a hell of a lot worse.

Where's that quote from Tyrant?

I thought it was Suarez who refused Evras handshake, not the other way round?

That quote is from myself. It's clear that Evra does not extend his hand to shake with Luis and Luis swiftly moves on to the next person. It's clear. Why so few people can see that I don't know.

I don't use any Liverpool fan sites and those quotes are from The Independent - not Liverpool fans.

Fuds.

Always the victims those poor 'Pool fans. Always so well behaved.

Well they fucking were yesterday. Surely even you can't deny that!

Liverpool bashing? No quite, more balancing up the notion that Pool fans did nothing wrong in a Man U game. Aberdeen fans never do anything wrong either btw the way.

Balance of probabilities? Of course some of them were at it.

Maybe you need to accept that Liverpool fans and players can make a cunt of it. Suarez for example, you've no really managed to accept that without qualifying it with mention of Evra's role.

Liverpool bashing? No quite, more balancing up the notion that Pool fans did nothing wrong in a Man U game. Aberdeen fans never do anything wrong either btw the way.

Balance of probabilities? Of course some of them were at it.

Maybe you need to accept that Liverpool fans and players can make a cunt of it. Suarez for example, you've no really managed to accept that without qualifying it with mention of Evra's role.

What utter nonsense.  ::) I can only assume it's fishing?

I said countless times that Suarez (and Kenny while we're at it) handled things badly. All I'm saying is Evra isn't nearly as squeaky clean as he's made out to be. (I've got no interest in re-entering that debate so I'll leave it there.)

I'm well aware that there are many idiots in the Liverpool support (and even more the fucking Aberdeen support). The occasion a few months back where one of them called the referee a black bastard springs to mind. But yesterday, as much as the anti Liverpool brigade (back out in force now) will be unhappy about it the Liverpool fans behaved well.

I think what TF says is right in that the relative behaviour has to be seen in context of the relationship of the two clubs. It's clear they are as bad as each other and to claim one party is more at fault when you weren't there is a bit much.

Looking at it from another point of view I guess it would be difficult to not see the hypocrisy in this;

A2_ks0wCUAEz1vP.jpg:large

Anyway, I'm not a fan of either club so can't be arsed with it.