Todays fitba

cannot believe uefa have charged England over the game with Serbia. Where is the logic in that? 5live had some Serbian journalist saying that Danny Rose was out of order for making monkey gestures to the crowd and should be banned.. ??? Has the world gone mad? Serbia should be banned for a year imo. They were disgraceful scenes.

Completely agree, and by Serbia denying there was any racism surely there is grounds for hammering them?  Its about time UEFA started handing out decent penalties for this kind of thing, not tiny fines.  A complete ban would send out the correct message.

Completely agree, and by Serbia denying there was any racism surely there is grounds for hammering them?  Its about time UEFA started handing out decent penalties for this kind of thing, not tiny fines.  A complete ban would send out the correct message.

What was even worse than the fans behaviour, was that of the players and staff! How people could behave like that is beyond me. As you say, UEFA definitely need to start handing out penalties and not fines.

throw both teams out of the competition, England players should never have let it boil like that. Get together then all walk of the park...  taking the bait they walked into those minks hands...

I actually disagree, they were being attacked left, right and centre! there is also no way of knowing how a situation is going to pan out, it's very easy to say that they shouldn't have let it get that far when you're not there.  It appeared they did actually try to diffuse the situation and leave the pitch.  It is UEFA that needs to get it's act together, not the English U-21 team and coaching staff.

throw both teams out of the competition, England players should never have let it boil like that. Get together then all walk of the park...  taking the bait they walked into those minks hands...

Racism is unacceptable, its no wonder some of them reacted in the way they did.

UEFA are run by corporations that have right wing views, wait and watch the punishment dished out to serbia. Racist views will be blind sided yet FIFA asks us to publicly respect black players, wait and watch the money $$$$$$ men ensure UEFA dont act...  : i'd be very suprised if anything other than a fine is given

What corporations with right wing views?

Are you same guy that had family members who worked for the NHS and you were getting hysterical about bird flu killing us all?

Whats not to believe? That was a red card every day of the week.

Thats what I was thinking ??? It was clumsy.  You go in that high with your studs showing, you get what you deserve (a red card).

Surprised Sunderland haven't managed to make their advantage count though.

With picture but not sound i'm genuinly amazed to hear people think it was more than a yellow. He went to kick the ball but Fletcher got in too quick for him. Not even sure he saw him coming. Foot certainly wasn't raised in any unnatural/dangerous way and it was top/side of foot that caught him, not studs.

Football gets softer every year

With picture but not sound i'm genuinly amazed to hear people think it was more than a yellow. He went to kick the ball but Fletcher got in too quick for him. Not even sure he saw him coming. Foot certainly wasn't raised in any unnatural/dangerous way and it was top/side of foot that caught him, not studs.

I can see your point as fletcher was easily quicker than him, but as i said, I thought it was clumsy and deserved a red.

Sunderland equalise through a Demba Ba o.g.

Were you watching the same game? ???

Went in over the ball with studs showing and caught him on the shin. Red card.

Amazed you think differently.

Were you watching the same game? ???

Went in over the ball with studs showing and caught him on the shin. Red card.

Amazed you think differently.

I only saw a tiny bit of the game but I saw a reply of the "tackle" and can confirm that it was worthy of a red card.  :thumbsup: