Todays fitba

Nope, not recorded. I'm also hearing that Clattenburg called Mikel a monkey. But I also heard that Clattenburg denies this and said the word he used was donkey. Nae idea how much of this (if any is true). Just what I'm hearing. I honestly can't see Clattenburg having called anyone a monkey. Spanish twat I'm more inclined to believe but I agree with Al. Taking offence for the sake of it. If it was me I wouldn't be offended. I get called a Dutch cunt all the time by racists on this very forum.  :(

Decent result for Arabs coming back from 2 down to get 2-2 draw.

Decent result for Hibs too.

Goal of the season so far for Liverpool against Newcastle. Just a shame it didn't culminate in Liverpool getting 3 well-deserved points. Enrique hoofs it up the park about 70 yards and Suarez does this:

di-16V8.gif

It's a nice idea and all but let's face it. Other ways can get results too. Other than that pass Enrique was fucking horrible. Not sure how much credit to give him because it was still just a hoof. Suarez's first touch was that of an absolute genius.

It's a nice idea and all but let's face it. Other ways can get results too. Other than that pass Enrique was fucking horrible. Not sure how much credit to give him because it was still just a hoof. Suarez's first touch was that of an absolute genius.

It was barely a half chance as the ball came into him, some touch.  I just found the goal quite ironic considering how liverpool had played all game.  Thought Gerrard played really well in the first half, best i have seen him in a long time and seemed to be involved in everything.  Faded in the second