Todays fitba

It was barely a half chance as the ball came into him, some touch.  I just found the goal quite ironic considering how liverpool had played all game.  Thought Gerrard played really well in the first half, best i have seen him in a long time and seemed to be involved in everything.  Faded in the second

Indeed. Agree regarding Gerrard. He looked really up for it. More than usual. He's no spring chicken so his legs won't be what they once were but he's still a massive influence.

It wasn't the best goal of the game, let alone the season.

Cabaye's finish was neat but Suarez's goal took so much more skill. As tlg said it was a half chance at best. When you take into account just how far the ball was hoofed and the touch with his shoulder that brought it right down it's no wonder that there are many people raving about it. I know you have nothing but disdain for Suarez but look past it for a minute, eh.  :thumbsup:

Cannot believe LA beating San Jose 3-0. San Jose have beaten LA every game this season including first leg of play off but getting humped in 2nd leg. Was hoping to make final if San Jose were in the final as in San Francisco that weekend.

League cup draw

Celtic Vs St Mirren  - Hampden as usual

Inverness Caley vs Hearts (if they survive) - Easter Fucking Road  :hammer:    They aint even bothering to hide their desire for a Hearts vs Celtic Final are they?

Caley Hearts should quite clearly be played at St. Johnstone or even our gaff at a push.

League cup draw

Celtic Vs St Mirren  - Hampden as usual

Inverness Caley vs Hearts (if they survive) - Easter Fucking Road  :hammer:    They aint even bothering to hide their desire for a Hearts vs Celtic Final are they?

Some cunt is taking the piss surely!

Was quite funny on facebook seeing all the Tims raging! Especially all of the shite that was spouted after Wednesday. Let's see if Lennon is still calling them his 'heroes'. I would laugh my tits off if they didn't qualify for the last 16 of the Champions League. I really really really really hope we do the cunts on Saturday.

Was quite funny on facebook seeing all the Tims raging! Especially all of the shite that was spouted after Wednesday. Let's see if Lennon is still calling them his 'heroes'. I would laugh my tits off if they didn't qualify for the last 16 of the Champions League. I really really really really hope we do the cunts on Saturday.

I'd laugh my tits off if us and Hibs beat them to CL qualification