Todays fitba

A player with less enthusiasm, hunger, ability and self confidence would have went down. Suarez lacks none of those so despite having so much still left to do he advanced and I was pleased that his honesty and endeavour were rewarded with a goal.  :thumbsup:

Killie had over 2000 at St Mirren Park yesterday.  I know they have a bit of a local rivalry but that's impressive.

Our support down there always seems to be shit.  This season Hibs, Celtic, Dundee, Well and Killie have all taken more than us.

In fairness we have to travel almost 4 hours to get to Killie. (Unless you're a Weegie faker) From Paisley it's a fraction of that.

And Kow, Man City won't get rid. Apparently the owner likes him because of the publicity he generates.

i was genuinely surprised they went with this as the live game when us v tsmstid was an option. the people who run football and tv companies are so fucking moronic. they can only see football/rivalry in the most simplistic terms. 'oh they're from the same city, what a game that'll be!' never mind the fact that no one alive remembers a time when hearts and hibs were genuinely vying against each other for league titles. total bullshit rivalry for a city full of poncy dickheads.

i was genuinely surprised they went with this as the live game when us v tsmstid was an option. the people who run football and tv companies are so fucking moronic. they can only see football/rivalry in the most simplistic terms. 'oh they're from the same city, what a game that'll be!' never mind the fact that no one alive remembers a time when hearts and hibs were genuinely vying against each other for league titles. total bullshit rivalry for a city full of poncy dickheads.

:lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove:

Barcodes down 1-0 away to Brighton. Ameobi just got sent off for a second yellow, but the other guy completely conned the ref. The referee should have guessed by the fact the dick did 4 rolls, looked up and did another for good measure. Ameobi is an honest player, disgusting behaviour.

when did the london huns start singing 10 men went to mow?? they started it up there, but only got as far as 10. Counting backwards must be tough when you've got 11 fingers.

Pretty certain we took it from them. They've always sung it for as long as I know.