Todays fitba

Liverpool were very good second half, particularly Sturridge made a difference, should really have got a point.

Welbeck man of the match though? Wtf the fuck??  :rofl:

Aye, we were in disbelief with that too. Literally all I remember him doing was falling over the ball at the Liverpool bi-line and laughing about it. Sturridge who was apparently not match fit had just chased him back the entire length of the park. I'd have given Sturridge the MOTM the match award because his introduction made a game of it but TBH be honest I don't think anyone stood out.

I LOLed out loud at the Man Utd fans saying "Webb is a scouser". Counted at least 2 occasions when the ball came off of a Man Utd player over the bi line only for Man utd to get a free kick.

Anyway. I think it was a fair result more or less. Maybe you could argue that Liverpool deserved a point but over all they were second best. The first half was so one sided that i really feared a pumping.

I was surprised they gave him the motm award, didn't think he played that well ???

Arsenal look fucked against city.

That was a horrible decision to send Kompany off. It's a shame because I thought the ref got pretty much every other decision spot on.

I noticed Gary Neville's legendary impartiality at play when the ball blatantly came off evra but utd got the goal kick. made out the ball very likely came off suarez last, moments before the replay showed that to be bollocks and he just stopped talking altogether rather than admit he was wrong.

btw quotes still not working on my works comp mods you utter bellends  :wave:

I noticed Gary Neville's legendary impartiality at play when the ball blatantly came off evra but utd got the goal kick. made out the ball very likely came off suarez last, moments before the replay showed that to be bollocks and he just stopped talking altogether rather than admit he was wrong.

btw quotes still not working on my works comp mods you utter bellends  :wave:

The guy's a prize fud, no doubt about it but I actually have become a fan of his punditry. His commentary however less so.

Fyvie started for Wigan tonight against, believe it or not Bournemouth in the cup.

Also did anyone know Alan Gow was at Exeter? Checked wiki to see that it was the same guy and it is. Seems that he has had an interesting time recently

Gow was offered a one year contract by Indian club East Bengal, and he travelled there for a trial assessment in July 2011.[39][40] Gow agreed to join the club in August 2011, with the move subject to his visa application being approved.[41] On 13 January 2012, East Bengal FC released Gow from the club.[42] Gow then entered contract negotiations with Iranian club Rah Ahan, despite the UK Government advising him not to travel there.

Also did anyone know Alan Gow was at Exeter? Checked wiki to see that it was the same guy and it is. Seems that he has had an interesting time recently

I knew he'd been floating about Asia but didn't know he was back in the UK.

Here is a player that had one good season at Falkirk, the same Falkirk that passed teams to death but suffered penalty box vertigo, and had everyone raving about him.  I remember being shouted down on countless occasions when I aired my view that he wasn't good enough for AFC, and the way his career has gone down the fucking Ganges only seems to have proven me right*.

*Therefore I expect him to be in an Aberdeen shirt by 2014.