Sunday 6th October 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Aberdeen v Hearts

Todays fitba

TENEMENTFUNSTER

losing................................will...............................t.................................................o.....................................................live

Ian fuckwit Wright commentary on man yoo game

Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddddd aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa gunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

losing................................will...............................t.................................................o.....................................................live

Ian fuckwit Wright commentary on man yoo game

Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddddd aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa gunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

"Today’s gun owner is much likelier than the gun owner of the mid-’70s to be a major criminal or a raving lunatic." http://t.co/0Wlfe7HTQM

What a game. Can't believe niang missed that sitter before messi got his second. Completely right though, they really do look hungry. A journo mate of mine was saying how a lot of Spanish press are predicting the end of barca as we know it, mainly after losing to real again.

What a game. Can't believe niang missed that sitter before messi got his second. Completely right though, they really do look hungry. A journo mate of mine was saying how a lot of Spanish press are predicting the end of barca as we know it, mainly after losing to real again.

They're going to tear Milan apart now  :thumbsup:

They've had a bit of a wobble recently but still comfortably ahead in La Liga.

What a game. Can't believe niang missed that sitter before messi got his second.

That could have changed the match, must have been gutted to have seen it hit the post!

A journo mate of mine was saying how a lot of Spanish press are predicting the end of barca as we know it, mainly after losing to real again.

I've been hearing the same, cant help but think the absence of Vilanova is hurting them, any time I've been Barca lately they've seemed so lethargic and out of ideas, almost as if they needed a real boot up the arse.  Reckon they'll start approaching their best again though.

That could have changed the match, must have been gutted to have seen it hit the post!

I've been hearing the same, cant help but think the absence of Vilanova is hurting them, any time I've been Barca lately they've seemed so lethargic and out of ideas, almost as if they needed a real boot up the arse.  Reckon they'll start approaching their best again though.

Think you are right about manager. Man in charge was the video analyst this time last year.

Pretty sure they all work for marca ;)

It's crazy how little credit barca are getting from people covering la liga considering their manager left, the assistant who took over has been away for ages getting treatment for cancer, and now the guy who operated the overhead projector is the stand-in manager. Basically the team most agree is the best club side of the modern era are operating as a collective of players and coaches, romping the league and looking good now to overturn a 2-0 deficit against ac milan. What barca have become is genuinely awe inspiring. Not least when you consider the manager is being promoted fron within. Weirdly, aberdeen would benefit as much as anyone if that philosophy became the norm!

Pretty sure they all work for marca ;)

It's crazy how little credit barca are getting from people covering la liga considering their manager left, the assistant who took over has been away for ages getting treatment for cancer, and now the guy who operated the overhead projector is the stand-in manager. Basically the team most agree is the best club side of the modern era are operating as a collective of players and coaches, romping the league and looking good now to overturn a 2-0 deficit against ac milan. What barca have become is genuinely awe inspiring. Not least when you consider the manager is being promoted fron within. Weirdly, aberdeen would benefit as much as anyone if that philosophy became the norm!

:clap:

Spot on.

As an aside, what the fuck has Lee Dixon got on his coupon!  :o