Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Todays fitba

TENEMENTFUNSTER

I didn't see the benfica game but it sounds like its scummy team versus scummy team to win the diddy euro cup.  The final will be the teams 19th game in the tournament if memory serves, that's half a season's worth of games for not very much coin when you consider the detrimental effect it has on squads.  Don't blame Rodgers at all for not wanting to play in it next year

Benfica all day long for me.

But aye Manc, they were horrific the other night.

Maybe a middle path here. Beneficial incur a couple of busted legs and red cards but still win? With a ridiculous disputed goal as well, preferably a Terry OG that shouldn't have stood.

Maybe not the worst scenario I guess. Shame they couldn't both lose.  :hammer:

I hadn't realised they'd both played 19 games though, that's insane!

holy shit! listened to the championship games on the radio. they mentioned the watford 3rd choice keeper being at fault for the first but what the hell was he doing for the second???

mental. that's watford fucked then. never ends up the ones who just miss automatic win the play offs. fuck em. fuck em all. hope hull get relegated next year too. cunts.

missed the league 1 final day last week at the time, but what an way to end a season!

all these meaningless games in the championship though eh...unwatchable shite...

Think that is actually an improvement

Seem to recall hearing Man U and Barcelona fans were only allocated 12000 each for the last wembley final

Makes sense. The corporate interested in a Man Utd final in the UK would be huge. Utter cunts.

I think Norwich will go down. I like Wigan, but they really do need to get rid of that donkey at the back.

Also, man united press conference tomorrow, interested to see what that's about. Apparently a lot of moyes related rumours going around today.

Wigan lost 3-2 tonight. Got to think that's them relegated this time. Caldwell really is pish. Sad reflection on national side that player as bad as him has 50 caps.

Spot on comment re Caldwell. Sad reflection of current crop of Scottish internationalists