Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Todays fitba

TENEMENTFUNSTER

Watching Brazil v guffland

Don't know who the commentator is her on BEIN in USA, but he's already had "England invented the game", and "When we're back next year after qualifying"

Als pundit (sounds like a cunt like Burley) saying ingland can't play cos the grass is too long

I thought I was 3000 miles from this jingoistic pish!

ETA the scottish pundit (I'm sure it's burley) keeps saying "we" when talking aboot "thae cunts"

England would have got a pumping if it wasn't got Hart and a flukey deflection from Wooney's shot.

Tin hat on, they played very well in the second half.  A draw was a fair result for both sides.  But yes, Hart was phenomenal last night.

Tin hat on, they played very well in the second half.  A draw was a fair result for both sides.  But yes, Hart was phenomenal last night.

They just about managed to hold their own in the second half although I wouldn't go as far as to say they played "very well".

They just about managed to hold their own in the second half although I wouldn't go as far as to say they played "very well".

Dunno, but i guess it all comes down to opinions.  Let's put it, they certainly played better than they did in the first.  Superb finishes from both teams.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else think the Mexican goalkeeper pulled out of that strike by pirlo? I know it was a good finish but thought he should have done better.

Did think that though on further viewing at half time I think he knew he was beat.

Decent first half. Both teams playing nice football. Some of passing from Pirlo been a joy to watch.

Anyone else think the Mexican goalkeeper pulled out of that strike by pirlo? I know it was a good finish but thought he should have done better.

He pussied out because he thought he was going to collide with the post. If his arm had been fully extended he could have tipped it on to the bar or something.