Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Todays fitba

TENEMENTFUNSTER

what a first half, kagawa looked the player he was at dortmund.  i hope he gets played in his correct position under moyes

Agree about Kagawa. Was surprised how little impact he made with Man United last season. Looked a shadow of player who was at Dortmund.

Agree about Kagawa. Was surprised how little impact he made with Man United last season. Looked a shadow of player who was at Dortmund.

Borussia Dortmund coach Jürgen Klopp says Shinji Kagawa's peripheral role at Manchester United brings tears to his eyes.

[/size]

Klopp brought Kagawa to Europe from Cerezo Osaka for just €350,000 in 2010 and the Japanese emerged into one of the most outstanding attackers on the continent in his two title-winning seasons with Dortmund.

[/size]

United signed the 24-year-old for £17 million last summer however Sir Alex Ferguson failed to find a regular berth for him in the starting XI, which has left Klopp despairing for his former player.

[*]"Shinji Kagawa is one of the best players in the world and he now plays 20 minutes at Manchester United – on the left wing! My heart breaks," Klopp told the Guardian. "Really, I have tears in my eyes.

I'm going to bed, bloody early start tomorrow. Agree with you on Kagawa though, hopefully moyes gives him the proper game time he needs.

Also, the BBC commentary team and pundits have been incredibly derogatory. No wonder you have them on mute jute!