Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Todays fitba

TENEMENTFUNSTER

Great stuff from Scotland last night, if only Strachan had been in charge at the start of the campaign.

We played some decent stuff and are starting to look like a half decent team again.

:thumbsup:

Only saw the highlights but from those we looked excellent.  I'm quite surprised to be saying this but Mulgrew has really developed as a player

World Cup Playoffs

France Vs Ukraine

Portugal Vs Sweden

Croatia vs Iceland

Greece vs Romania

Predictions?

Reckon it will be France, Sweden, Croatia (sadly) and Greece heading to Rio

Not sure about Croatia as they looked shit last week. Iceland might sneak passed them.

Not sure if France will beat Ukraine unless of course they get another outrageous referring decision in their favour.

Anyone seen that inverness goal that was disallowed?

For me I'm with the officials on that one. I certainly wouldnt class that corner as taken but im fairly sure its something Man U (or some other premiership team) tried and perhaps got away with a few seasons back.

Agreed. There's still an ungentlemanly conduct rule eh?

It's the same as the horrific "if there's contact" pish. 

Gutted that Celtic won. I thought both teams looked pretty good going forward. Ajax missed so many chances! But Ajax were a bomb scare at the back and I thought that was the difference. Although they were unlucky for Celtic's second goal.

Arsenal finally got beat. Dortmund are going to be worth watching again this season.