Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Todays fitba

TENEMENTFUNSTER

Never thought that shite would leave his game, any time he was chinned about it he didn't seem to grasp what it was he was doing wrong.

I'm sure he's quoted as claiming that if there's contact it's a foul. What a load of pish.  Sounds like he looks for a foul at every opportunity.

Wee bit of pressure on Hughton now, Hooper aff after 45.

Cattermole hasn't been sent of for a few games now, it was overdue. 2 reds and an OG, when you're down there fuck all goes for you but deary me . . . .

Cattermole supposedly walked before even seeing the red card. If you're putting in tackles that you know are red cards before the ref shows you it, you should probably do the decent thing and stop playing the game, in the interests of your peers.

8th red of his career. Dossena was also sent off. The two of them have 15 career reds between them and they're both fairly young are they not?

Just watched the celtic utd highlights on the bbc page.  Instantly noticed a lot of empty seats at the tattiebowl so I checked the attendance which they are claiming 47386

No danger that's accurate and from the turgid stuff i saw on the highlights i reckon a few more will be staying at home in the near future. 

Do they use a system of counting the ST holders? I've always thought they were lying about their attendances.

Good win for Cardiff in the first welsh derby in the top flight.  Swansea had Vorm sent off in the last few minutes. Sounded like a cracking atmosphere.