Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Todays fitba

TENEMENTFUNSTER

Would cost 32.22 million just to pay up his contract alone. If he goes he'll break the 100 mill mark and I just can't see that given his temperamental nature. Good business by Liverpool regardless

Just depends on how much Real want him I guess.  But you're right, great bit of business by Liverpool  :o

If I was a Liverpool fanatic I'd be feeling pretty hard done by following yesterday's game! Despite some poor goalkeeping at one end and some good goalkeeping at the other a monumental howler from the linesman really robbed Liverpool of a good result. They still played so well though which is encouraging.

Have to say Tyrant, I thoroughly enjoyed motd yesterday. The game looked like a cracker and it was a shame that coutinho couldn't finish that brilliant move. Even the dour grey wedge that is shearer could see its potential brilliance. Sterling was never offside in a million years but an entertaining game nonetheless. At least Liverpool kept city at bay and only down to 2.

Speaking of a disgrace.. Mourinho's attempt at deflecting from his side's indifferent form by accusing Suarez of diving when everyone can clearly see he didn't is nothing short of an embarrassment. That was never a dive in a million years and Mourinho should be punished for a blatant attempt at tarnishing a player's reputation. He knows stupid cunts listen to him. Suarez has stayed on his feet in recent times and should have earned his team at least one penalty yesterday. Boils my piss that Rodgers is looking at a fine for correctly stating that officials were shite in the Man City match but a slanderous lie about a professional player is ok because Jose is the "special one". That prick really went down in my estimation yesterday. Cunt.

But the general point about Mourinho is spot on, not so much about Suarez, he's made his bed despite him not cheating as much of late, but more about Mourinho's apparent recently acquired public dislike for diving. The cunt. His teams invariably have several repeat offenders.

Perhaps if managers took the lead and actually WANTED players to stop they would, but they don't. Players and managers live their lives in a bubble and they seem to have no shame.

Speaking of a disgrace.. Mourinho's attempt at deflecting from his side's indifferent form by accusing Suarez of diving when everyone can clearly see he didn't is nothing short of an embarrassment. That was never a dive in a million years and Mourinho should be punished for a blatant attempt at tarnishing a player's reputation. He knows stupid cunts listen to him. Suarez has stayed on his feet in recent times and should have earned his team at least one penalty yesterday. Boils my piss that Rodgers is looking at a fine for correctly stating that officials were shite in the Man City match but a slanderous lie about a professional player is ok because Jose is the "special one". That prick really went down in my estimation yesterday. Cunt.

He did go down like he was shot like.... The positive thing though was at least it reminded me that Suarez was playing  ;D:wave:

Hull played well against United, not surprised they won but that squad of players at Fulham are a disgrace, so many "good" players just not producing.

Far too many "luxury" players for a generally middling team. Lovely players to watch on their day, but really if they can't be arsed (which is a lot of the time) they're not slow in showing it.  I was surprised Jol had assembled that squad, I like Jol but I think he got it badly wrong with the makeup of his squad.

Rodgers is in trouble for implying the official was biased because of where he lives.

Should officials not hail from neutral places like? Rodgers made a very valid point.

But the general point about Mourinho is spot on, not so much about Suarez, he's made his bed despite him not cheating as much of late, but more about Mourinho's apparent recently acquired public dislike for diving. The cunt. His teams invariably have several repeat offenders.

Perhaps if managers took the lead and actually WANTED players to stop they would, but they don't. Players and managers live their lives in a bubble and they seem to have no shame.

This is exactly the point that (I think) Carragher made. As I said it's a shite attempt at deflection and he's tarnishing the reputation of a player who is trying hard to repair his.

He did go down like he was shot like.... The positive thing though was at least it reminded me that Suarez was playing  ;D:wave:

Poor fishing, min. It was a clear foul and one we'd all be screaming for if it was Pawlett that was in the same situation (despite his reputation)